VIEW JOBS11/2/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-01-31T00:00<p>One of the hottest gaming studios is looking for a Program Manager to drive web and app platform development. As a Program Manager, you will help to define, plan and deliver initiatives through proper scheduling and scoping, tracking, and communication. This position will work alongside multiple internal game teams, marketing, business and leadership teams to build and ship products in support of studio efforts. This position is also responsible for running daily operations for the web and app development team including daily standups, team meetings and escalations.</p><p><br></p><p><strong>Responsibilities</strong></p><ul> <li>Define features and their requirements across web and app platforms</li> <li>Manage the team’s release schedule and plan work at a macro and micro level</li> <li>Ship software releases and updates on a regular cadence across multiple platforms</li> <li>Support content development teams by building and maintaining features that support their workflow</li> <li>Interface with internal and external tools teams to find and build solutions to ecosystem problems</li> <li>Track deliverables and schedules across multiple teams and projects </li> <li>Provide regular status updates to relevant teams and stakeholders </li> <li>Identify risks in advance and drive towards successful mitigation/resolution </li> <li>Establish sustainable processes to drive the success of projects and teams </li> </ul><p><strong>Requirements</strong></p><ul> <li>Web or app development experience a plus</li> <li>Strong cross-team communication skills. You can interface with creatives, engineers and producers. </li> <li>Highly organized with strong attention to detail.</li> <li>Ability to navigate ambiguity and drive straight through it.</li> <li>High production standards and quality bar. </li> <li>Ability to manage and track towards hard dates and content embargoes.</li> <li>Ability to work independently</li> </ul> <p><strong>Pluses</strong></p> <ul> <li>2+ years of experience in web or software production or program management or</li> <li>2+ years of experience in web or software development</li> </ul>Neal AnalyticsRedmondWA
VIEW JOBS11/1/2018 8:29:43 PM2019-01-30T20:29<p><strong>Program Manager</strong></p>
<li>Bachelor&rsquo;s, master&rsquo;s or doctorate degree in engineering, computer science or related field</li>
<li>A year or two of experience programming in C++, Java or other computer programming languages preferred</li>
<li>A year or two of experience in C/C++/C#/VB.NET and experience designing and developing tool architecture preferred</li>
<li>Familiarity with managing complex project schedules, solving complex problems and nurturing cross-group collaboration</li>
<li>Strong technical prowess, including understanding of algorithms, systems architecture and end-user experience</li>
<li>Demonstrated expertise in feature definition, design and feasibility</li>
<li>Demonstrated skill in estimating development time</li>
<li><strong>Should&#39;ve on Spectrum</strong></li>
<li><strong>diversity inclusive program on Specially abled peoples</strong>&nbsp;</li>
VIEW JOBS11/13/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-11T00:00Are you passionate about being a key player in leading the transformation to Cloud services? Do you have the ability to think strategically and develop frameworks that improve effectiveness and scale globally? Are you talented, creative marketer looking for a high-impact role that will influence the future of our commercial business? The Cloud + Enterprise group is looking for a senior integrated marketing campaign lead that can help define and implement a next generation integrated marketing approach.
C+E Integrated Marketing is leading the transformation of marketing with Global Engagement Programs and engines that allow us to engage in a more personal way with our customers while driving hard, measured business outcomes. We are looking for an experienced marketer who will be responsible for developing the multi-channel go-to-market strategy and execution plans for key priorities in our Microsoft Azure business.
This Global Engagement Program will drive adoption of Microsoft Azure by engaging and nurturing developers with a broad range of Azure content helping them to accelerate the development of intelligent cloud-connected apps. This high-profile role will enable content marketing strategies to create, execute and optimize our integrated marketing campaigns targeting a mix of developers and decision makers. Underpinned by new marketing automation tools and data, it will provide connected content that actively moves customers from unknown to known through targeted demand generation, gated content, nurture, and lead scoring. If you have a passion for building integrated campaigns and leading a modern marketing effort, we want to hear from you.
* Strong integrated marketing skills with experience managing global marketing programs and campaigns
* Ability to distill complex business and technology strategies to compelling messaging across various marketing materials across variety of audiences
* Detail-oriented, strategic thinker with strong analytical skills to synthesize raw data into actionable campaign optimization strategies for new and existing initiatives
* Self-starter with drive to succeed in a quickly changing business environment
* Strong time and project management skills with proven track record of successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously
* Outstanding cross-group collaboration, interpersonal, verbal and written communication, problem solving and executive presentation skills are required
* Comfort with high levels of ambiguity and proven ability to have impact & influence
* Experience in a business group, field or marketing role
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience of 7+ years marketing experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Partner with other campaign and partner leads and product marketing peers to create and prioritize business requirements to develop an end-to-end integrated marketing plan
* Driving execution of the plan to target, engage and nurture developers and decision makers to improve their applications and development approaches.
* Craft and enhance the marketing strategy for moving prospects through the adoption process. The strategy must employ a multi-touch approach, integrating channels such as account based marketing, email, direct channels, social, social media, web, mobile, etc., to engage the target audiences and provide relevant content and messaging at each step of the process
* Manage implementation of integrated marketing programs from inception to completion
* Partner with direct, digital, content, events and branding team on the development of the campaign, plan for channel delivery, manage creative development and production, and measure results.
* Collaborate with field and partner marketing teams to connect our pipeline into relevant Azure field and partner programs and develop integrated marketing activities that can be executed across the subsidiaries and ecosystem
* Drive delivery of key execution plans, collateral, BOMs, and marketing programs and offers
* Monitor, interpret and report integrated marketing campaign performance and provide strategic direction and guidance based on analysis of results
* Serve as the internal and external champion for hero offerings