VIEW JOBS1/1/2019 8:29:43 PM2019-04-01T20:29<p><strong>Program Manager</strong></p>
<li>Bachelor&rsquo;s, master&rsquo;s or doctorate degree in engineering, computer science or related field</li>
<li>A year or two of experience programming in C++, Java or other computer programming languages preferred</li>
<li>A year or two of experience in C/C++/C#/VB.NET and experience designing and developing tool architecture preferred</li>
<li>Familiarity with managing complex project schedules, solving complex problems and nurturing cross-group collaboration</li>
<li>Strong technical prowess, including understanding of algorithms, systems architecture and end-user experience</li>
<li>Demonstrated expertise in feature definition, design and feasibility</li>
<li>Demonstrated skill in estimating development time</li>
<li><strong>Should&#39;ve on Spectrum</strong></li>
<li><strong>diversity inclusive program on Specially abled peoples</strong>&nbsp;</li>
VIEW JOBS1/15/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-15T00:00<p>We are hiring contract Tech PMs to work for our IT client in Redmond, WA. </p><p><br></p><p>Responsibilities includes planning and coordinate the test coverage and execution of testing for sustaining hardware projects. Changes to hardware and software occur and this role will be point person to identify the change, work with subject matter experts to plan needed test coverage, and then coordinate the execution and bug management of that testing.<br></p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p><strong>Requirements</strong></p><ul> <li>2-4 years of project management experience, Bachelor's degree required, PMI Certification desired.</li> <li>Knowledge/background in software industry products/services/applications</li> <li>Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills; ability to foresee and analyze project risks, develop risk management plan and mitigate subsequent issues.</li> <li>The ideal candidate will have high-powered analytical skills and the ability to understand concepts and situations that pass by many others.</li> <li>Specialized knowledge as defined by project required.</li> <li>Must have excellent communication skills, experience working with external vendors, strong project management skills, and demonstrated success in adult learning and training principles/skills.</li> <li>Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.</li> </ul><p><strong>Benefits</strong></p><ul> <li>Paid Time Off</li> <li>401(k)</li> </ul>Keywords StudiosRedmondWA
VIEW JOBS1/12/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-12T00:00Do you want to play a critical and strategic role in driving Microsoft Azure's success in building a robust partner ecosystem that leverages strong co-sell opportunities? Do you like taking ideas from a rough concept to fully operational programs running on a global scale? Do you get energized with the thought of leading a team tasked with overcoming challenges that others perceive as insurmountable? If so, then our role of Azure Marketplace Operations Program Manager may be right for you.
Azure Marketplace is the premier destination for all of our Azure customers' software needs – certified and optimized to run on Azure. This role will lead the end to end operational readiness to enable to the growth of the business and responsible for defining end-to-end processes for ISVs that publish on Azure Marketplace. This role is also on point for working with the respective teams on delivering the end-to-end customer and publisher support experience.
This role is perfect for someone that is a builder and loves to work on defining, leading and landing end to end operational readiness, and would like to take an idea from inception to fruition. In this role, you will work across our many stakeholders to define and execute on the people, process and technology to enable Azure Marketplace to achieve monumental growth and serve our customers and partners with operational excellence.
* 6-8 years' minimum experience in Operations, Publisher Management, Finance, or Program Management
* Experience and proven track record in leading global organizations
* Servant leadership characteristics as demonstrated in previous roles
* Experience delivering executive level presentations and communications
* Proven ability to create clarity, generate energy and deliver success at enterprise scale
* Comfortable working in ambiguous situations, with capabilities to lead organizations through transformation
* Experience leading mission-critical enterprise initiatives
* Having strategic vision balanced with priorities to keep teams/experiences moving forward
* Extensive cross-group coordination and strong communication skills
* Driving and delivering exceptional business results through influence
* Ability to build strong and influential relationships
* Bachelor's degree in a business or technical discipline, or equivalent work experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
As the Azure Marketplace Operations Program Manager, you will be accountable for these areas:
* Rollout of Azure Marketplace to new Go-To-Market motions, cloud instances and regions
* Define and enable new processes to support the end-to-end customer and publisher life cycle for new business models.
* Understanding and driving compliance with tax, accounting and legal requirements for the new models.
* Ability to navigate a complex organization to reach a goal or objective, effective at positioning gives/gets, and has outstanding executive presence and presentation skills
* Strategic thinking and strong problem-solving ability
* Ability to hold others accountable and demonstrate impact and influence without direct control while maintaining excellent cross-boundary collaboration in support of One Microsoft
* Proven ability to influence with matrix environment
* Proven communication skills to effectively drive recommendations and land priorities across senior executives and across organizational boundaries
* Adjust priorities, decisions, and actions to respond to multiple demands, unanticipated events, and new information daily
* Predisposition to focus on details