Program Leader, Analytics & Artificial Intelligence 200000Mx
Washington , DC 20001
Work Location: Columbus, INDescription
We are a place big enough to coach and develop a global workforce and create the worlds leading clean, engine technology. Were also small enough for you to find your fit and personal passion with a team of dependable, innovative thinkers who are developing their careers within a diverse, inclusive, empowering environment.Learn more about this role and how you can begin Powering your potential
Our Business Unit delivers reliable, durable, high performing products to our global partners. Working in an innovative space, youll develop high tech solutions that will fuel your advanced career skill set and empower you to own your career. Our integrated businesses demand the talents and creativity of individuals with a wide range of skills and experience.This is an exciting opportunity in Columbus, IN for an Analytics and Artificial Intelligence Program Leader.Scope of position will include;
- Manages the project management activities for assigned functional areas.
- Coordinates, prioritizes, negotiates, and manages the execution of all assigned projects and contracts. Leads the analysis, project identification, budget, communication, and integration.
- Collaborates with business management to identify short and long-term projects to be undertaken; performs feasibility needs analysis to determine project timelines; manages the analysis, project identification, design, budget, communication, and integration of project plans; approves business workflow and project design; assesses business needs, Project Manager capabilities and available project budgets.
- Assists Project Managers with project issue resolution. Monitors the status of all projects on the team; monitors the team's budget; advises Project Managers on the design and development of project plans and timelines.
- Helps Project Managers assess project risk through use of quality tools; coaches Project Managers in alternatives, solutions, and change management approaches. Ensures that Project Managers leverage experience of cross-functional resources and resources external to the project team; reviews project documentation.
- Monitors project success measures and understands the status of specific projects and assignments.
- Manages the project managers; delegates project assignments based on availability, ability, and developmental needs; provides developmental feedback to team members; coaches other Project Managers in managing teams.
Applies the our structured process and tool set for engaging individuals and organizations through change to achieve and sustain business results and outcomes.Project Management-
Establishes and maintains the "Balanced Triangle" of Scope, Schedule and Resources for a temporary effort (a "project").Business insight-
Applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organizations goals.Customer focus-
Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.Financial acumen-
Interpreting and applying understanding of key financial indicators to make better business decisions.Manages complexity-
Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.Balances stakeholders-
Anticipating and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders.Directs work-
Providing direction, delegating, and removing obstacles to get work done.Drives results-
Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.Manages conflict-
Handling conflict situations effectively, with a minimum of noise.Builds effective teams-
Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.Communicates effectively-
Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.Education, Licenses, Certifications
College, university, or equivalent degree required.Experience
Significant relevant experience, including supervisory experience, required.
Preferred Agile Certification:
- Strong working knowledge and experience in Lean Portfolio Management.
- Proven track record of Agile methodologies and Framework implementation. Able to lead an organization through the Agile transformation journey.
- Expert in Lean-Agile practices and able to aid multiple teams in delivering business solutions.
- Guides and coaches multiple cross functional agile teams on agile practices and the support of high performing teams.
- Works closely with Product Owners, Solution Architects, and Business stakeholders to support the delivery of business outcomes.
- Management of AAI enterprise portfolios across a number of business units and functions. Includes development and management of initiative intake processes, prioritization, and resource planning.
- Manage and evolve project management methodologies. Strong understanding of ITPM, SDLC, and Agile methodologies is required.
- Develop and oversee skill and training development strategy for the analytics organization as well as the Data Literacy program for CMI.
- Develop and support AAI Functional Excellence and Continuous Improvement initiatives, strategies, and processes.
Certified Scrum Master (CSM)Certified Scrum Professional - SM (CSP-SM)SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)Professional Scrum Master (PSM)SAFe Scrum Master Certification (SSM)SAFe Advanced Scrum Master (SASM)Compensation and Benefits
Base annual salary commensurate with experience plus annual variable compensation. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.E-verify
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.We validate right to work using E-Verify.We will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employees Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify