Program Coordinator - Black Spectacles
1871 Member Companies
Chicago , IL 60290
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Want to help make the world a safer, more sustainable and more creative place? It may sound like a lofty goal, but thats exactly what were doing at Black Spectacles. Our platform attracts architects around the world who want to push the limits of their industry. Our content which includes podcasts, design tutorials and exam prep helps architects keep pace with emerging technologies and software, so they can do their best work.
Black Spectacles is ranked #11 in Education for 2019 INC. 5000 Americas Fastest Growing Company List and to keep that momentum going strong, were expanding our team of enthusiastic go-getters. Were on the hunt for a Program Coordinator who is eager to lead and administer our Group Coaching Program.
The Program Coordinator will manage and administer the Group Coaching Program for Black Spectacles while also iterating on the program using feedback from coaches and customers.
- Continually recruit and hire program "coaches" (licensed architects) through networking and recruiting
- Manage a team of 25 - 30 part-time, remote employees (licensed architects)
- Provide feedback to program coaches based on customer feedback
- Uphold and enforce program terms and conditions with customers and employees
- Measure and communicate the health of the program throughout its life cycle
- Develop an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Work across multiple departments (Marketing Team, Data Analysis Team, Dev Team, etc.) on projects related to maintaining and enhancing the program
- Implement and manage program enhancements to ensure program goals are achieved while aligning with the program's mission.
- Ability to analyze data and make recommendations based on the data
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to create and manage long-term goals
- Is able to follow policies and procedures yet be adaptable to change when needed
- Intermediate computer knowledge (preferably G-suite)
- Unlimited Vacation
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health, dental, vision, short-term / long-term disability and life insurance.
- Flexible Savings Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- 401k with Employer match
- Employee referral program
- Free weekly team lunch
- Commuter pre-tax program
- Team events: quarterly social gatherings
- Office perks:
- Weekly happy hour
- Open work space environment
- Ergonomic chair, stand-up desk equipment available.
- Discounts to multiple services
Black Spectacles is an equal opportunity employer.