At least two (2) years in support of a Major Defense Acquisition Program (MDAP).
Knowledge of the principles, policies, and practices of system acquisition to plan, organize, and coordinate critical aspects of the development, production, deployment, and sustainment of systems, subsystems, and equipment.
Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) for the development of contracts and contract modifications required for the acquisition of logistics supportability products.
Demonstrated experience in the program/project status, schedules, and DoD reporting.
Demonstrated knowledge of Service and OSD policy and documentation related to PPBS, life-cycle management of military acquisition programs (as specified in the DoD 5000 series), to include DoD Instruction (DoDI).
5000.2, DoD Directive (DODD) 5530.03, and the International Cooperation in Acquisition, Technology and Logistics (IC in AT&L) Handbook.
Associates Degree plus four (4) years additional work experience performing duties described in the functional description of the labor category may be substituted for a Bachelors Degree.
Six (6) years of additional work experience performing duties described in the functional description of the labor category may be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree.
Less than 10% travel required.
U.S. Citizenship required. Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.
StraCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer*StraCon Contingent offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and StraCon is established; namely, award of contract to the StraCon Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
VIEW JOBS11/28/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-02-26T00:00The Configuration Management Analyst provides technical support and services to implement, maintain, and execute the change management process using systems engineering principles, standards, and toolsets. The analyst will help the Department of Defense (DoD) customer develop, coordinate, and maintain policies and procedures in support of Configuration Control Board (CCB) implementation and execution; and develop and provide training to personnel in these products and processes. Participate in the prime contractor design configuration verification operation. Perform physical configuration audit of engineering documentation created during the development of an engineering change including the planned block changes. Update configuration management planning to reflect new deployment information, changes in support or maintenance planning, and Block changes. Ensure technical review and coordination by the appropriate program of Class I Engineering Change Proposals (ECP) for boarding (JCRB /JCCB). Conduct configuration status accounting to ensure that there is a configuration record documenting all approved configuration activities to all designated configuration items and reflects the latest authorized configuration of the delivered items. Develop and coordinate the implementation of new forums as the program enters follow-on lifecycle phases. Develop, coordinate, and maintain policies and procedures in support of CCB implementation and other engineering processes.
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science & Technology, Business Management or related discipline</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Experience in program management, technical or business analysis discipline. A minimum of three (3) years out of the prior six (6) years of program experience in aircraft systems configuration management</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Demonstrated program experience in the configuration management process must include configuration identification, control, audit, and status; DoD configuration management policies, procedures, review cycles, instructions and standards; engineering change proposal evaluations</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Demonstrated CM experience with development, production, ancillary equipment, ground support equipment, test & evaluation, and fleet operations of a DoD and international acquisition aircraft program</li>
</ul>Unity Technologies CorporationArlingtonVA
VIEW JOBS11/13/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-02-11T00:00* Duties
You will serve as a MANAGEMENT AND PROGRAM ANALYST in the DEPARTMENT OF NAVY of NSMA.
Learn more about this agency
* Assists the Chief of Staff and transmits the divisional leadership's direction to the appropriate staff elements. Provides administrative program direction based upon specified delegated authorities and guidance from the Division Chief of Staff. Exercises authority to speak for and represent the Division Chief of Staff on a variety of subjects, specifically those pertaining to daily and long-range operations of the division. Furthermore, serves as principal assistant and senior advisor to the Division Chief of Staff on a wide range of issues involving internal management
* Maintains direct contact with the Chief of Staff to secure guidance, offer recommendations, suggest courses of action, and to provide timely reports of project status.
* Integrate, prepare, develop, and assess the executive-level decision making and briefing materials for all matters including policy, oversight, administration, programs, resources, requirements, and fleet implementation.
* Perform strategic and detailed analysis as necessary to support the development, implementation, and oversight of all programs in accordance with established goals and objectives.
* Coordinate and support the identification, staffing, and implementation of division-wide process improvement initiatives. Executes business process improvements and tools. Constantly seeks, shares and implements best practices. Leads ad hoc studies and projects.
* Maintain expert-level knowledge of all policy and guidance applicable to the management, oversight administration, requirements development, and resourcing of all programs.
* Lead the front office staff to ensure effective office operations including executive scheduling and coordination, task completion, and workflow management.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
* Job family (Series)
0343 Management And Program Analysis
* Administrative Assistants, Executive
* Analysts, Management
* Analysts, Program
* Assistants, Executive
* Executive Administrative Assistants
* Executive Assistants
Conditions of Employment
* Must be a US Citizen.
* Must be determined suitable for federal employment.
* Must participate in the direct deposit pay program.
* New employees to the Department of the Navy will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
* Generally, current federal employees applying for GS jobs must serve at least one year at the next lower grade level. This requirement is called time-in-grade. Time-in-grade requirements must be met by the closing date of this announcement.
* Within the Department of Defense (DoD), the appointment of retired military members within 180 days immediately following retirement date to a civilian position is subject to the provisions of 5 United States Code 3326.
* Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered for Selective Service.
* You will be required to obtain and maintain a TS-SCI security clearance prior to entrance on duty. Failure to obtain and maintain the required level of clearance may result in the withdrawal of a job offer or removal.
* Successful completion of a pre-employment drug test (including marijuana) is required. A tentative offer of employment will be rescinded if you fail to report to the drug test appointment or pass the test. You will be subject to random testing.
* You may be required to complete ethics orientation within three months of appointment and submit a Confidential Financial Disclosure Report, OGE-450, within 30 days of appointment.
Applications at the GS-13 Level:
Your resume must demonstrate at least one year of specialized experience at or equivalent to the GS-12 grade level or pay band in the Federal service or equivalent experience in the private or public sector. Specialized experience must demonstrate the following:
* Experience reviewing and implementing higher level strategic guidance to include Executive, DoD, Joint Staff, DON, other Service and other Agency guidance as applicable.
* Experience developing new or modified work methods, organizational structures, records and riles, management processes, staffing patterns, procedures for administering program services, guidelines and procedures, and automating work processes for the conduct of administrative support functions or program operation.
* Experience in the management of classified material per all applicable policies, instructions, and regulations.
Applications at the GS-14 Level:
Your resume must demonstrate at least one year of specialized experience at or equivalent to the GS-13 grade level or pay band in the Federal service or equivalent experience in the private or public sector. Specialized experience must demonstrate the following:
* Demonstrated experience in the development, review, coordination, and ability to gain senior leadership approval of policy, briefs, and other key documentation.
* Demonstrated Skills of superior written and oral communications as well as conflict resolution, and demonstrated ability to brief, advise and provide recommendations to Flag Officers and Senior Executives.
* Mastery skill in applying analytical techniques and evaluative methods to issues or studies concerning all administrative and related management matters in order to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the operation.
* Experienced in budget formulation and accounting methods used in establishing and maintaining the organization's allocation of funds.
Additional qualification information can be found from the following Office of Personnel Management web site: https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/classification-qualifications/general-schedule-qualification-standards/#url=List-by-Occupational-Series
Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., professional, philanthropic, religious, spiritual, community, student, social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge, and skills and can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment.
Department Of DefenseArlingtonVA
VIEW JOBS11/29/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-02-27T00:00Definitive Logic is looking for a skilled and experienced Program Manager to join our rapidly growing practice of experts in financial management systems consulting and development. The specific position will serve as the Program Manager on a complex information technology business transformation program. You will perform program management and oversight to ensure successful program performance, and you will work closely with internal and customer program management offices.<br />
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Develop and implement project management plan to identify activities and events for project execution</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Formulate and enforce work standards</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Assign contractor schedules, review work discrepancies, supervise contractor and subcontractor personnel, maintain metrics, and communicate policies, purposes, and goals of the organization to subordinates</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Develop and maintain project schedule and work breakdown structure (WBS) for assigned project activities</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Develop training materials, presentations, spreadsheets, flowcharts, and diagrams in support of mission objectives</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Manage and direct assigned project resources to best meet project objectives</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Track program metrics and effectively manage work scope and requirement changes</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Work with team members and client stakeholders to ensure deliverables are distributed in a timely manner and all risks are addressed</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Work with program lead to plan, control, and monitor all relevant project objectives, activities, and initiatives</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Provide assistance to ad-hoc assignments and special projects as required</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Assist in project coordination efforts amongst program offices, project teams, senior management, and external stakeholders</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Provide quality control and quality assurance on deliverable submissions and business process reengineering</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Track overall contract and staffing performance, client deliverable quality and submissions, and serve as a client’s point-of-contact for contractual matters.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Oversee preparation, editing, and assembling standard work products for meetings and presentations</li>
<strong>Required knowledge, skills, and experience</strong>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Information Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">10+ years of project management experience including transition of legacy to modern technologies.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">5 years of senior level experience communicating or coordinating with management, technical staff on commercial IT projects.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Ability to manage agile schedule and implementation details.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Project Management Professional (PMP) certification</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Agile certification (Certified Agile Scrum Master, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner, or equivalent)</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Strong analytical skills with the ability to organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Proficiency in MS Office suite, specifically Microsoft Project</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Ability to work effectively with a group or independently</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Ability to effectively manage several projects simultaneously with advanced organizational and leadership skills</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Information systems project management experience</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">US Government Secret Security Clearance</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Experience with agile estimating and burndown tracking</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">National Contract Management Association (NCMA) certifications (CPCM, CFCM, CCCM), DAWIA, or FAC-C certifications</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE), Program Objective Memorandum (POM), Resource Allocation Plan (RAP) development, Acquisition Program Management to a Level I/II/III/ACAT program of record, or related experience</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Proposal or white paper writing experience</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Experience in identifying strategic business opportunities with clients, partners, and current projects</li>
<strong>About Definitive Logic</strong><br />
Definitive Logic is a growing small business with a focus on providing technical solutions to public sector and commercial organizations. We invest in developing our team members into technical leaders in their fields on interest. If you are looking to be a member of a talented company with a small business culture, we look forward to hearing from you.<br />
Definitive Logic is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.<br />
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our Careers page: https://www.definitivelogic.com/careers/open-opportunities/ as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to PBrennan@DefinitiveLogic.com or via phone: 703-932-9563. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your e-mail subject line.Definitive LogicArlingtonVA