Washington , DC 20001
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Bizagi is a global leader in digital process automation software. The Digital Business Platform from Bizagi delivers rapid process automation across the enterprise. The platform wraps around existing IT systems, giving organizations the immediate business agility and process orchestration required to compete in the digital economy.
Bizagi has successfully delivered some of the most demanding BPM and digital transformation projects in the world, working with global brands like GE, adidas, and Audi. We are truly passionate about our products and market opportunity, and have a culture that is innovative, transparent, and highly collaborative. Bizagi is focused on recruiting the best talent in the industry and is looking for a dynamic and experienced Consultant to join our rapidly growing Professional Services team in North America.
As a key member of the Professional Services team, the Consultant will be the technical lead for digital transformation projects based on the Bizagi platform. The Consultant will collaborate with the Bizagi implementation team and the client to finalize requirements, and design and implement the solution, including integration points.
- Understand customer business drivers, key use cases, and high level business objectives
- Collaborate with client IT and development staff, and with other Bizagi consultants, to transform client requirements into automated solutions using Bizagis BPM platform
- Lead Bizagi implementation from a technical perspective, including integration with 3rd party and legacy systems
- Provide technical input into requirements for To Be processes, including process design, data models, business rules, and management information
- Test developed solutions for conformance with requirements, and to ensure quality
- Define standards and methods for technical implementation
- Facilitate communication and ensure alignment between process modelling teams and technical teams
- Support final testing and roll out of production deployment
- Mentor Bizagi team members, and provide technical training to clients
- Create and present actionable technical documentation
- Become a Bizagi platform expert, with deep, hands-on technical and functional knowledge
- Contribute to Bizagi Professional Services best practices and continuous improvement
- 3+ years of experience implementing enterprise software
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or similar related major
- Experience with process modelling
- Experience with data modelling
- User interface design
- Knowledge of integration using web services and proprietary interfaces
- Familiarity with SOA and enterprise architecture concepts
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and ability to communicate complex concepts to audiences of all levels
- Ability to build strong internal relationships
- Background in Business Process Management, BPMN, or related domain. Familiarity with process improvement methods e.g. lean/six sigma a plus
- SQL experience with a RDBMS such as MySQL, Oracle, or MS SQL Server
- Experience with XML, Xpath, IIS
- Ability to travel to client locations as needed up to 25% of the time.