Our client provides a comprehensive range of staffing solutions for the engineering and skilled trades industries over a multi-state region. They partner with manufacturers, integrators and distributors to provide supplemental and contingent contractor resources. They are experiencing double to triple digit growth year after year and need to hire talented professional recruiters to fill the demand.https://www.heliongrp.com/
Double to triple digit growth year after year!!Staffing Solutions for:Engineering Operations Maintenance Construction Fleet/Heavy Equipment* This is an in-office position. No Vaccination RequirementsThe ideal candidate is a competitive self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment. You must be comfortable making numerous calls per day, working with partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales.Responsibilities:Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emailsProspect call preparation including background research and other pertinent lead informationIdentify customer's needs and provide flexible solutionEnter, update, and maintain CRM information on leads, prospects, and opportunitiesQualifications:Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience in BusinessExcellent written and verbal communication skillsAbility to multi-task, organize, and prioritize workCompensation & Benefits:$38,000 base salary + Uncapped Commissions (Six Figure Potential)On Target Earnings (OTE) $100,000/yearAnnual & Quarterly bonus potentialFull medical benefits packageContinuous training & developmentRapid advancement opportunities!!(Within 3 - 4 months move into Leadership, Training, Outside Sales and Sr. Recruiting roles. All promotions come with increased salaries and commission plans)
VIEW JOBS7/4/2022 12:00:00 AM2022-10-02T00:00* Please note this position is remote*
Serve as the primary point of contact for the full life-cycle recruiting and on boarding process for technical and non-technical cleared positions. Establish and implement a proactive recruitment strategy for the Intelligence Community (IC), creating a pipeline of candidates for current and future opportunities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* Maintain an average of 60+ job openings concurrently across multiple federal contracts. Post job openings on recruiting platforms and company website.
* Proactively build a pipeline of qualified talent by developing relationships with candidates through email, phone and referrals.
* Conduct phone interviews and salary negotiations with potential candidates promoting Integrated Intel Solutions as an "employer of choice" within the Intelligence Community.
* Verify security clearances.
* Send out contingent and official offer letters.
* Format resumes for candidate submission.
* Coordinate interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
* Maintain candidate database (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System).
* Track and follow up with candidates and requisition status.
* Support employee engagement and retention efforts by conducting 30-day and 6-month feedback sessions with employees; report findings and recommendations to management.
* Conduct New Hire Orientations and collaborate with Payroll Department to deliver a positive and efficient onboarding experience for new employees. Prepare new employee files.
* Develop, track and deliver quarterly Recruiting metrics to management.
* Serve as a company representative at contract partner meetings, career fairs, and other events as needed.
* Continuously refine recruiting and onboarding processes and stay up to date with talent acquisition trends and techniques.
* Perform other duties, as assigned.
* 5+ years of experience in an HR/Recruiting environment or related field
* 2+ years of experience in Government Contracting
* Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
* Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
* Collaborative, professional team player with a positive attitude
* High attentiveness to detail
* Self-starter who is capable of managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines without supervision
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
* US Citizenship Required
Aspiration Software, IncHuntsvilleAL
VIEW JOBS7/4/2022 12:00:00 AM2022-10-02T00:00We are a diverse team of collaborators, doers, and problem-solvers who are relentlessly committed to a culture of safety. This position will directly impact the history of space exploration and will require your commitment and detailed attention towards safe and repeatable space flight. Join us in lowering the cost of access to space and enabling Blue Origin's vision of millions of people living and working in space to benefit Earth!
As a part of a team of talented and collaborative Recruiters, you will be responsible for identifying, interviewing and hiring the best and the brightest to design, test, manufacture and launch reusable spaceflight systems! Combining your innovative spirit and recruiting acumen, you will help shape the future of human spaceflight by enabling Team Blue to acquire the talent that will solidify our vision of Millions of People Living and Working in Space!
We are looking for someone to apply their technical expertise, leadership skills, and commitment to quality to positively impact safe human spaceflight. Passion for our mission and vision is required!
Candidates in all time zones considered.
* Full life cycle recruiting from the first phone call to the new hire's first day
* Act as subject matter expert and strategic talent advisor to leadership at all levels
* Develop sourcing models and plans to generate talent pools, networks and pipelines; create and execute robust search strategies, calibrate candidates with hiring managers
* Develop prospects into candidates. Engage, sustain relationships, screen and interview
* Collaborate, coach and develop other members of the Talent Acquisition Team
* Partner with hiring managers, business unit leaders and other members of Team Blue by leading and participating in scoping discussions, weekly tag ups and candidate debriefs
* Prepare/contribute to search status reports and lead/participate in client update meetings on active searches
* Dive deep with an inquisitive mindset into the technical requirements of the requisitions and business units you will be supporting
* Advanced degree, or additional years of recruiting experience
* 2+ years of technical, full cycle recruiting experience to include Engineering, Operations, or Manufacturing industry positions
* Strong professional communication skills and demonstrated ability to influence and advise business leaders
* Must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum
* Bachelors degree
* Experience in Manufacturing, Space, Aerospace, Oil & Gas, Nuclear Power, Technology, Aviation industries
* Sales and/or customer service experience
* Proficiency with Workday
* Non exempt, high volume recruiting experience
* Demonstrated success in passively prospecting technical professionals using a variety of platforms and methods
* Startup experience
Export Control Regulations
Applicants for employment at Blue Origin must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (i.e. current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Blue Origin is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to attracting, retaining, and developing a highly qualified, diverse, and dedicated work force. Blue Origin hires and promotes people on the basis of their qualifications, performance, and abilities. We support the establishment and maintenance of a workplace that fosters trust, equality, and teamwork, in which all employees recognize and appreciate the diversity of individual team members. We provide all qualified applicants for employment and employees with equal opportunities for hire, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment, regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin/ethnicity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, and/or local law. Blue Origin will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. For more information on "EEO Is the Law," please see here and here.
Blue Origin will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Washington Fair Chance Act, Los Angeles Fair Chance in Hiring Ordinance, and other applicable laws.
Affirmative Action and Disability Accommodation
Applicants wishing to receive information on Blue Origin's Affirmative Action Plans, or applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the application and/or interview process, please contact us at EEOCompliance@blueorigin.com.
Employee Benefits include: Medical, dental, vision, basic and supplemental life insurance, short and long-term disability and 401(k) with up to 5% company match.
Paid Time Off: Provides up to 4 weeks per year, in addition to 14 holidays
VIEW JOBS6/30/2022 12:00:00 AM2022-09-28T00:00Position Summary
Our Acquisition team is focused on getting the right candidate in the door at the right time. We are looking for a strategic, innovative professional who is progressive and can lead from the front by being authentic, agile, connected and technologically bold in all areas of recruiting of executives.
Work you'll do
Conducts executive recruiting of Partners, Principals and Directors for one or more areas of the U.S. Firms. This position is responsible for the full life cycle of executive recruiting.
* Works closely with researchers, sourcers, PPMD TA candidate manager, recruiting champions, Offering Portfolio and Industry Leaders, and other business leaders to determine PPMD hiring needs, source executive talent and successfully bring candidates through the direct entry process in a timely manner.
* Manages the PPMD direct entry process in conjunction with candidate manager.
* Manages PPMD order board for their respective network. Sources executive talent against order board and requests from the client. Builds PPMD candidate pipeline using a mix of sourcing channels. Direct sources candidates, utilizes internal sourcing resources, and actively solicits PPD referrals. Follows protocol for use of agency vendors and manages external agencies appropriately.
* Has strong knowledge of direct entry process and can explain the process and related timing to a candidate or client. Can set realistic expectations regarding timing towards offer. Is familiar with non-compete issues and works with candidates and clients to identify and manage them.
* Provides timely and accurate data entry into Salesforce. Has solid working knowledge of Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and online resources needed to source candidates. Remains compliant with respect to technology systems.
* Maintains a strong working relationship with clients, including Recruiting Champion. Displays a solid understanding of the business and can identify issues and present solutions in relation to PPMD recruiting.
* Maintains progressive strategy and support of female, racially and ethnically diverse sourcing and recruiting strategies
* Accepts/participates in project-related work for PPMD TA and participates in efforts within the wider Evolving Workforce team and Talent communities. Is an active team participant on any effort for which they are assigned.
* Performs other job-related duties as assigned
The Talent Acquisition team collaborates with the business and across the Talent organization to provide strategic insight into the recruiting vision. The team advises on, implements and executes the recruiting strategy, providing full-lifecycle recruitment recruiting services. Teams are aligned by business function and then by type of hire, campus, experienced and Partner/Principal/Managing Director recruiting.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent and a minimum 10 years of related recruiting experience
* Minimally 2 years of previous executive recruiting experience in a professional services or large corporate environment
* Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities
* Consultative approach toward clients with proven ability to influence others and build strong relationships
* Aptitude and willingness to embrace new technology and recruiting platforms (social media, etc.)
* Prior experience anticipating challenges, developing contingency plans accordingly
* Experience identifying cost-saving opportunities for leadership
* Proven track record of problem-solving and decision-making skills
* Prior experience in sourcing and recruiting females, racially and ethically diverse executives
* Advanced skills in required software: Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint and applicant tracking systems (Salesforce or Avature preferred)
* Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado or Nevada, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and the State of Nevada and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $95,070 to $175,080.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 100716
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.