Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Nippon Shokken U.S.A. Inc.
West Sacramento , CA 95691
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Entry-Level Production Assistant requires high level of accuracy along with the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment. Successful candidate should have a high-school diploma or equivalent and 1-2 years working in a fast paced environment. Candidate must be able to do the following:
- Lift 50 lbs routinely
- Willing to work overtime when required
- Employment is contingent upon passing a drug test, as well as a background check.
Our business operates Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm with some variation with start times and end times.
This is a Full-Time Employment with strict punctuality and attendance policy.
- Startup, stop and clean equipment
- Clean and maintain production area
- Load and unload materials from machines, carts and dollies
- Measuring, grading and feeding batches of raw materials into machinery
- Perform basic quality check throughout the production
- Responsibilities do not limit to the list above
Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to follow and execute instructions
- Solid communication, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skill
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic: motivated, team player
- Habits of punctuality
Eligible after introductory period is over:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life, AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 401k Account