Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Production Worker- Plymouth, MI
Plymouth , MI 48170
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Light Industrial Associate - Plymouth, MI
This position is primarily responsible for assisting manufacturing operations on various machine lines. Assignment and equipment may change each day and periods throughout the day, dependent upon the situation.
Responsibilities of a Light Industrial Associate:
- Sets products and parts into machine to run line for the day
- Performs quality checks prior to packaging product
- Resets machines as needed during shift
- Communicates with Team Leader regarding issues that affect safety, productivity, or quality
- Maintains required production efficiency by keeping all machines running during production
- Ensures finished product is properly packed to prevent damage to parts
- Applies correct product label & placement on proper container
- Maintains the equipment and work area in a clean and organized condition
Requirements of the Light Industrial Associate:
- Have a strong work ethic.
- Must be able to work independently on own or within a team of people.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs. repeatedly over the course of shift.
- Ability to work in very cold or very hot environment depending on the time of year (Employees spend 80% of their shift inside a semi-trailer).
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
Schedule of the Light Industrial Associate:
- 6:00am-5:30pm or 6:00pm-5:30am
- Possible overtime on Saturday
Pay of the Light Industrial Associate:
This job requires a criminal background check. Convictions and pending felony charges are not an absolute bar to employment and will only be considered if required by law or there is a substantial relationship to the circumstances of the particular job or if bond ability is at issue.
LaJoy Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.