Looking for Production Worker for Food Production Full-Time Production Worker Position in Cool Environment
$50 Advance available after first day at work!
Location: Owasso area
Hours: 1st shift 6 am - 3 pm, or 2nd shift 3 pm - midnight M-F occasional Saturdays
Assigned under the general supervision of the Production Supervisor to utilize a variety of company processes, equipment, or tools to meet production standards or specifications.
Must be able to work with fresh poultry and beef.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Indoor manufacturing environment with exposure to noise from equipment.
Employees work in a climate-controlled environment of 40°F to 45°F.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Must follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s).
Must be able to firmly grip all tools used with dominant hand, using proper technique to complete the required tasks.
Visually inspect products or completed tasks.
Must be able to ensure products are within specification.
Required to wear all safety and personal protective equipment (PPE) such as mesh gloves, wrist protectors, ear muffs, hair and beard nets, and rubber soled shoes.
May be required to “fill-in” for other positions when there is a need.
Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to maintain concentration while performing tasks over period of time.
Ability to coordinate actions in relation to others’ actions.
Documented good safety and attendance record.
Demonstrated commitment to the GMP’s.
Must be able to communicate effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
Regular attendance at work and punctuality are essential job functions.
Ability to deal with stress and get along with co-workers and supervisors.
Ability to work in a safe manner, be considerate of other employees’ safety, and wears all personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Will train as necessary allowing 60-90 days to reach and maintain minimum daily production standards.
Communicate with internal customers to resolve all issues or problems which require resourcefulness, tact and discretion. Applies broad knowledge of products and services when communicating with individuals outside the immediate work area/department.
Work with significant deadlines that can result in a disruption to projects, service or products that impact operational cost and/or revenue.
Ability to apply disciplined knowledge to analyze and resolve problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Requires a full range of body motion to include lifting, twisting, bending, reaching outward, pushing, and pulling.
May be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
Required to stand at waist high table for up to three (3) hours before taking a break.
The ability to maintain one’s balance while performing the required work tasks is essential.
Works at waist high counter with arms extended below shoulder level.
Walks/stands on even concrete surface, which may at times be slippery due to marinates, water, and other liquids associated with the production process.
VIEW JOBS11/16/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-02-14T00:00Shift: Sunrise/Preload (4:00 AM - 9:00 AM) Twilight (5:00 PM - 10:00 PM)
WAREHOUSE WORKER - PACKAGE HANDLER
Find out what you'll become as a Package Handler at UPS. In this fast-paced warehouse job, you'll lift, lower and slide packages up to 70 lbs. You'll typically work 3 ½ - 4 hour shifts, approximately 17 ½ - 20 hours per week in this part-time or seasonal role. As part of the UPS team, you'll receive a competitive hourly rate and an attractive benefits package. Take the next step on your career journey as a Package Handler/Warehouse Worker at UPS.
If you're a student at an approved college, university, trade or technical school, UPS offers an educational assistance program that could provide you with up to $25,000 for tuition, books and fees. If you qualify, you'll be eligible for the program on your first day of work at UPS.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
We welcome those with experience in jobs such as Distribution Manager Responsibilities, Dockworker, and Purchasing Assistant and others in the Logistics to apply.
VIEW JOBS10/15/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-01-13T00:00Shifts:
Overnight, Early Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
TUL2 - 4040 N 125th E Ave, Tulsa, OK 74116
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Hourly pay rate: Earn $15.00 or more
Immediate openings available now.
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on our COVID-19 FAQ page.
Join Amazon and become part of the dedicated team that gets orders ready for customers. Stay active during your work day in this fast-paced warehouse environment. You'll be on the move for your whole shift.
This is a full-time role, which at Amazon means you'll get benefits starting your first day. Take advantage of your 3-day weekend by working a full-time 4-day week.
Here are some of the things you'll get to do with us:
* Receive and put away inventory
* Get customer orders ready and pack them up
* Load boxes into trucks for shipment
* Work around moving machines like order pickers, forklifts, mobile carts, and possibly robots!
* Use scanners to scan bar codes on products
Check out what some of our employees have to say about their warehouse jobs:
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety purposes.
Reasons you'll love working here:
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep people healthy.
* Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
* Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable pay check when you work for Amazon. [Remove if not relevant in your market]
* Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more! Find out which benefits you'll get after you choose your role with us.
* Reliable hours: We will give you a stable schedule you can count on.
Learn more here: https://www.amazondelivers.jobs/about/benefits
* High school diploma or equivalent
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Amazon Workforce StaffingCollinsvilleOK
VIEW JOBS10/10/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-01-08T00:00Overview
As a Walgreens shift lead, you'll develop and enhance your leadership abilities as an indispensable asset to our store staff. As a liaison between management and non-management team members, you'll be a key part of ensuring that excellent customer service is delivered to our customers. You'll also provide leadership to team members by communicating tasks from the store manager, coaching on warehouse and vendor orders, and handling day-to-day cash functions. You'll have the tools and guidance available to lead team members and support store management, giving you the opportunity to serve in a vital role on our front-end team.
* Flexible hours
* Level: Entry-Level
* Travel: 0%
Medical/Dental with 30 hour average week
Vacation (after 6 months)
* Employee discount
Walgreens employees and their immediate families are entitled to a 15% discount on most purchases at any Walgreens Store and 25% on Walgreens brand products.
Company matching helps employees secure their financial future and reach their retirement savings goals.
* Flexible hours
* Training programs
* Opens and closes the store in the absence of store management, including all required systems start-ups, required cash handling, and ensuring the floor and stock room are ready for the business day. Responsible for opening back door of store for deliveries.
* Completes product returns, order voids, customer refunds, cash drops to the safe, and provides change as requested to cash registers.
* Models and delivers a distinctive and delightful customer experience.
* Engages customers and patients by greeting them and offering assistance with products and services. Resolves customer issues and answers questions to ensure a positive customer experience.
* Models and shares customer service best practices with all team members to deliver a distinctive and delightful customer experience, including interpersonal habits (e.g., greeting, eye contact, courtesy, etc.) and Walgreens service traits (e.g., offering help proactively, identifying needs, servicing until satisfied, etc.).
* Responsible for holding store keys to open and close without management as necessary.
* Assists with and coaches other team members to work with warehouse and vendor ordering process as the orders are created, reviewed, and received, including opening the backdoor for vendor deliveries.
* Responsible and accountable for registering all related sales on assigned cash register, including records of scanning errors, price verifications, items not on file, price modifications, and voids.
* Assists manager or assistant store manager in reviewing order exceptions on order release day and assists in reverse logistics (e.g., 1506, returns, empty package).
* Assists manager or assistant store manager in evaluating and developing displays, including promotional, seasonal, super structures, and sale merchandise. Completes resets and revisions.
* Maintains accurate inventory counts; maintains the accuracy of on-hand quantities including, but not limited to, basic departments, stockroom, and overstock locations.
* Assist with ensuring the Outdate program is followed with team members.
* Responsible for basic department pricing and making daily price changes; ensures proper signage is displayed at the store to support accurate pricing of products. Ensures any additional pricing tasks related to local regulations and/or regulatory compliance programs are completed accurately and within the required time frame.
* Assist with bookkeeping activities, including cash report, cash counts, ledgers, and bill payment as necessary or as requested.
* Assists with exterior and interior maintenance by ensuring clean, neat, orderly store condition and appearance, including requesting store or system repairs as required in manager absence, or as requested by manager.
* Assists with separation of food items (e.g., raw foods from pre-cooked) and product placement as specified by policies/procedures (e.g., raw and frozen meats on bottom shelves). For consumable items, assists in stock rotation, using the first in, first out method and restock outs.
* Has working knowledge of store systems and store equipment.
* Assist at Pharmacy out window as requested.
* Ensures compliance with state and local laws regarding regulated products (e.g., alcoholic beverages and tobacco products).
* Responsible for bag checks of team members before leaving the store.
* Complies with all company policies and procedures; maintains respectful relationships with coworkers.
* Completes special assignments and other tasks as assigned.
Training & Personal Development
* Attends training and completes PPLs requested by Manager.
* Obtains and maintains valid PTCB certification or pharmacy license as required by state.
* Serves as a liaison between management and non-management team members by communicating assigned tasks to team members when store management is not present.
* Reports disciplinary issues and customer complaints to management.
* One year of prior leadership, supervisory, or retail key holder work experience.
* Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English. (Except in Puerto Rico)
* Willingness to work flexible schedule, including evening and weekend hours.
* Prefer the knowledge of store inventory control.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans.
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.