Production Technician II
San Diego , CA 92101
Posted 7 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
At CliniComp, Intl. we create cool products, in a pleasant place with people we like. We design, develop, and implement software and hardware solutions for Healthcare IT. Our state-of-the-art technology has contributed to fundamental advancements in computer science. We are proud of our artificial intelligence initiatives that are adding significant depth to products that will further improve healthcare outcomes for patients. The foundation of all we do is to create things that really matter.
Were looking for a Production Technician II to review job packages (work order, serial number log, testing, testing results, and production traveler) for completeness, build assemblies, test and troubleshoot down to the component level all failed products including return materials assembly. In this role, you will read assembly drawings, schematics and procedures and assemble accordingly. You will perform repair work when needed and be knowledgeable of Ethernet network, expandable software, RS- 232 voltage levels and I/O direction of pins. If you have a strong technical capacity with an aptitude for problem-solving we want to talk to you!
- Perform electrical assembly and testing such as testing printed circuit boards, including surface mount components, cable assemblies and small intricate mechanical assemblies.
- Assemble larger scale projects consisting of chassis, electronic racks, and various other mechanical assemblies.
- Performing precise soldering technique on small electronic parts and build assemblies using engineering sketches, drawings, procedures and production travelers.
- Understanding of IPC A-610, Acceptability of Electronics Assemblies. Be able to make correct accept/reject decisions.
- Perform diagnostics, troubleshooting and evaluations on all CliniComp returned hardware & repairs on printed circuit boards and other various assemblies based on IPC 7711/21, Rework, Modification, and Repair of Electronic Assemblies.
- Serialize, configure and assign Ethernet Mac addresses to new products. Create labels as needed.
- Communicate and interface effectively with the quality control, production control, hardware service and engineering department employees.
- Assist engineering in the evaluation, preparation and modification of test procedures
- Upgrade and complete manufacturing documentation as needed. Maintains yearly equipment calibration tracking.
- Maintain FDA test and maintenance logbooks.
- Operate a forklift
- AA degree in electrical engineering, computer science or related field
- An additional three years of experience may be considered in lieu of the degree
- Three years of work experience in electronic or mechanical manufacturing
- IPC J-STD-001 Certification of hand soldering skills
- IPC A-610 Certification
- 100% covered Medical and Dental coverage for you & your family
- Generous 401(k) plan and contribution
- Events and weekly lunches
- Engaging wellness activities
- Corporate Social Responsibility Program
- So many more to list
CCI complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and considers reasonable accommodation measures that may be necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform primary responsibilities. EEO/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disabled