Austin , TX 78728
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Enviromedica is a natural health and wellness company, founded in 2007. Inspired by nature and ancestral health, we make premium foundational products to support whole body nutrition and help people achieve optimal health. We take great pride in our products and every ingredient is obtained from the highest quality sources. We provide an environment focused on personal and professional growth, impacting our community and helping others. Join our growing team!
The Production Technician will be responsible for performing a variety of production activity that will include both automated and manual processes. The Production Technician will work from a production schedule producing an array of products and will be required to meet deadlines while maintaining a high level of quality, efficiency and productivity.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform a wide variety of manufacturing tasks and processes to improve and optimize production operations and ensure consistently high quality and productive operations.
- Demonstrates competency in all aspects of various manufacturing and business processes.
- Ability to consistently perform job specific tasks in a safe manner and to identify unsafe practices and/or environments and make recommendations to correct.
- Ensures compliance to Good Manufacturing Practice guidelines including but not limited to Gowning Procedures and Good Lab and documentation practices.
- Organizes assigned work and makes the best use of time to complete each task.
- Participates in audits to assure safety, compliance, & efficient line operations.
- Supports the maintenance of the site 5S program by ensuring all materials are in the appropriate locations, cabinets are neatly organized and maintained.
- Ability to perform required documentation, calculations, order closeouts, and any other written types of communication.
- Participate in tooling changeovers and process set up to ensure efficiency.
- Assure timely completion of all line administrative data collection functions
- Material Movement- Retrieve raw materials from warehouse location as required.
- Deliver finished goods to warehouse.
- Return unused materials for reconciliation to materials warehouse.
- Performs assigned tasks related to End of Day & Cleaning Schedules and Preventive Maintenance related cleaning.
- Performs testing and inspection activities to support the Manufacturing Record for products produced on the assigned production line.
- Work on an assembly line processing various filling and packaging work orders.
- Work Orders will entail filling powders, liquids, creams, gels and salt flake into various types and sizes of containers on various styles of filling equipment to include full automation, semi-automation and manual processes.
- The Work Orders will also include labeling, kitting, cartoning and loading pallets of product to be distributed.
- Other responsibilities will include cleaning of all equipment utilized during daily process activity to include process rooms, windows, walls, floors and utility equipment. Cleaning is a large part of our role here at Enviromedica as we strive to maintain an exemplary cGMP environment.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- High School diploma, GED, or at least 4 years of experience as a Production Technician or similar.
- Experience in GMP Manufacturing or FDA regulated industry preferred.
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing environment preferred.
- Ability to perform simple math calculations.
- Must be able to write and print legibly.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds from pallet to ground.
We offer an encompassing benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO and 8 paid Holidays per year.