Production Team Member
Power Recycling - A Division Of Power Pallet
Amsterdam , NY 12010
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Join a growing, dynamic manufacturing team within a company who is striving to be the #1 industrial recycling company in the greater northeastern United States.
Power Pallet Recycling Center is one of the largest recycling companies in the Northeast, and our customer base is spread over a 250-mile radius.
We are looking for highly motivated team members looking to grow in a fast-paced environment.
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, and some occasional Saturdays. Overtime work is possible at times.
- Performs assembly and disassembly-type functions, using production machinery and robotic technology.
- Operates forklift as required.
- Operates recycling machinery.
- Ensures compliance in a safe operation of all equipment and maintains a safe and clean work area.
- Must be forward thinking takes initiative to learn and lead others.
- Must be able to handle physical labor - lifting 65 lbs. and standing for extended periods of time.
- Must be accountable and responsible accepts responsibility and accounts for his/her actions.
- Must meet our core values respectful, dependable, safe, loyal, timely, good communication skills, trustworthy and honest.
- Must be safety conscious has the bility to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment screening.
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance,
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Bonus incentive program