Core Plastech International, Inc
Chicago , IL 60604
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We have a vacancy in the production department in Chicago & Huston location. Please find below details for your reference.
Company Name : Core Plastech International Inc.
Company Website: http://coreplastech.com/
Designation: Production Engineer or Supervisor
Job Description :
- Manage a group of workers, deploy them on respective works and step into assistance to them.
- Set Process Parameter for all production machines to optimize production,
- Monitor Production target, Production Planning, On-line checking and ensure all these targets are met.
- Handle Mould change based on production plan and marketing requirements.
- Monitor Rejection levels within acceptable limits.
- Ensure just in time delivery to customer
- Monitor production operations and ensure proper reporting on shop floor & final inspection as per master sample.
- Allocate manpower as per budget / requirements.
- Reconcile utilization of material at shop floor. To ensure consumption is within target levels.
- Maintain QMS / ISO Documentation, SOS and PMS Sheet during shift.
- Coordinate with various internal departments for design, engineering related issues within set time schedule.
- Review with Unit Head the production status on Daily / Weekly / Monthly basis.
- Oversee Customers & Logistics department for delivery issues.
- Adhering to quality management system and ensuring adherence to the same by juniors. Ensuring compliance of various quality measures
- Implement technical adherence to production and process area for proper quality and quantity production.
- Implement & Monitor 5S & safety in the shop floor area.
- Zero Accident Compliance on Shop floor.
- Should have good knowledge of handling various plastic machines, Q.C, 5S, 6Signma.
- Should have knowledge of Machine Maintenance.
- Possess a flexible & detail oriented attitude.
- Positive attitude towards work.
- Ability to work under pressure and extended time period
- Ability to build & retain team.
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal skills and organizational skills
- Willing to travel, willing to relocate if required to any of the units in India or abroad.