VIEW JOBS8/21/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-11-19T00:00Description:
Working at Pizza Hut® is about making hungry people happy. It's about being independent and having fun, making new friends and earning extra cash. As a Pizza Hut team member, you can be the smiling face behind the counter that greets and serves the customers or a cook who makes things happen in the kitchen. Working with us will give you the financial rewards and flexibility to suit your lifestyle. You'll learn new things, get recognized for your efforts and learn skills that last a lifetime.
What are we looking for? The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
* You're a fun and friendly person who values customers and takes absolute pride in everything you do. Communication skills are key – you're not going to be able to text message customers back and forth. In other words, you should be comfortable talking to strangers.
* You've got a positive attitude and understand the need to be on time, all the time. With loads of energy, you understand that work is easier – and more fun – with some teamwork.
* And you're at least 16 years old. Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You'll find out more after you apply.
VIEW JOBS10/21/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-01-19T00:00<p>Pasta Food Manufacture is looking for a team player that will work well with others and eager to start right away, energetic candidate with positive attitude for their production floor. General Labor will be working in food production. Openings available in <strong>2nd shift.</strong></p><p><br></p><ul> <li>Supporting a new line starting with the following duties<ul> <li>Candidate will be palletizing consistently</li> <li>Recouping pasta </li> <li>Housekeeping duties are involved </li> <li>Making sure that the line keeps running in order </li> <li>Communicate with line lead/supervisor when needed </li> <li>Placing cheese packs in pasta boxes</li> <li>Loading pasta boxes on to conveyor</li> <li>Feeding card board boxes to machine hopper</li> <li>Labeling </li> </ul> </li> </ul><p><strong>Requirements</strong></p><ul> <li>High school diploma or equivalent</li> <li>Standing 8 - 10 hour shift</li> <li>Lifting up to 50 pounds</li> <li>Bending, twisting and reaching </li> <li>Work well with other and be a team player</li> <li>Following GMP's and dress code </li> <li>Excellent hand-eye coordination and physical condition</li> </ul><p>Equal Opportunity Employer</p><p>#ind123</p><p><strong>Benefits</strong></p><p><strong>Temp to hire position </strong></p><p>401k</p><p>Health Insurance</p><p><br></p>Parallel EmploymentKenoshaWI
VIEW JOBS10/11/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-01-09T00:00Overview
Responsible and accountable for production, inventory, and assembly of company products, ensuring high quality and on-time delivery, which are vital for maintaining high customer satisfaction. Oversees material requirements and purchasing based on sales forecasts. Builds strong vendor relationships for achieving productivity objectives, including cost-effective just-in-time inventory. Supervises assembly and inventory associates. Fosters and promotes safety and a team environment through coaching and proper instruction, that ensures compliance to the company's processes and procedures. Focuses on training, reducing manufacturing costs and improving operations. Communicates effectively with all levels of management to continuously improve performance and resolve problems. Pro-actively innovates to improve all areas of responsibilities.
* Responsible for a 1-shift operation currently leading approximately six associates.
* Safety First – Believe safety is management's responsibility and provide a safe workplace. Ensure associates follow policies and procedures.
* Quality and Delivery - Ensure that products produced meet specified quality requirements and promised customer delivery dates.
* Productivity - Innovate and improve productivity through Rapid Continuous Improvement. Identify and correct issues that are impacting productivity. Work to implement improved techniques, processes, and work instructions. Challenge production associates to continuously improve throughput and productivity.
* Associate Engagement - Serve as the day to day management contact for production associates. Demonstrate high level of care and respect for all associates by being visible and taking the time to talk and listen regularly. Log and follow up on their concerns. Track production performance of associates; provide regular feedback to team members regarding their performance. Maintain open communications with production team members and management staff. Ensure that associates are properly trained for the jobs they are required to perform. Identify trainers by task. Coordinate the completion of training. Maintain documentation related to training.
* Bachelor's degree in Manufacturing/Mechanical Engineering discipline.
* 5+ years of manufacturing and/or assembly operations experience, with a track record of increasing responsibility.
* Results-driven, highly motivated individual with strong hands-on technical aptitude and demonstrated ability to excel in a high performance team oriented production environment.
* Proficient in reading blueprints and assessing quality requirements.
* Demonstrated record of excellence in continuous improvement and change management resulting in improved performance in safety, quality, deliver, productivity and associate engagement.