VIEW JOBS11/29/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-27T00:00If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time by contacting the location nearest you.
11 W Dayton Yellow Springs Rd
Working at Pizza Hut® is about making hungry people happy. It's about being independent and having fun, making new friends and earning extra cash. As a Pizza Hut team member, you can be the smiling face that greets and serves the customers or a cook who make things happen in the kitchen. Working with us will give you the financial rewards and flexibility to suit your lifestyle. You'll learn new things, get recognized for your efforts and learn skills that last a lifetime.
What are we looking for?
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
You're a fun and friendly person who values customers and takes absolute pride in everything you do. Communication skills are key – you're not going to be able to text message customers back and forth. In other words, you should be comfortable talking to strangers.
You've got attitude - the right kind of course - and understand the need to be on time, all the time. With loads of energy, you understand that work is easier – and more fun – with some teamwork.
And you're at least 16 years old – 18 if you want to be a driver.
Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You'll find out more after you apply. And independently-owned franchised or licensed locations may have different requirements.
VIEW JOBS11/15/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-13T00:00Statement of Purpose:________________________________________________
A dish tank operator is responsible for maintaining service efficiency through communication with the food servers, host/hostess and managers. Accountable for the cleanliness of the front and back of the house, restrooms and the exterior.
* Clears soiled dishes between guests with minimal noise. Delivers soiled dishes to the appropriate containers in the dish tank area.
* Cleans and sanitizes tables and chairs, in addition to maintaining cleanliness of property around the restaurant (i.e. foyer, front porch, sidewalk etc).
* Empties trash from the designated areas through-out shift. Cleans and stock restrooms every 30 minutes or as needed.
* Responsible for keeping the dish tank area maintained and seeing that cleaned dishes are constantly replenished.
* Removes cardboard and grease, and maintains the cleanliness of the parking lot.
* Works with other staff to ensure 100% guest satisfaction as it pertains to dining room cleanliness.
* May be asked to assist in other job categories as well.
* All other duties as assigned.
* Ability to identify and resolve issues as they arise
* Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
* Ability to prioritize, good organizational skills
* 0-2 years related experience
* Strong knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in a restaurant
* Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
* General knowledge of commercial dishwashing is preferred, but not required
* At least 16 years of age
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be regularly met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This list is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities and the employer reserves the right to change or assign other duties to this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee will regularly be required to:
* Stand for entire shift and walk for long periods of time without rest or sitting down.
* Push, lift, carry and transfer up to 60 pounds.
* Reach with hands.
* Use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
* Bend and stoop.
* Have the ability to taste and smell.
* Verbally communicate with others.
* Have the ability to read.
* Use close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
* Have ability to freely access all areas of restaurant including selling floor(s), stock area, and register area.
Bob Evans, Inc.FairbornOH
VIEW JOBS12/6/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-06T00:00SUMMARY
The Part-Time Team Member's responsibility first and foremost is to deliver a premium customer experience by inspiring creativity within our customers and making JOANN their happy place! All Team Members drive sales through advanced product knowledge, innovative merchandising, and cutting counter accuracy. The Team Member's role is to create an exceptional in-store experience and provide excellent customer service by interacting and engaging with customers. The Team Member will also embody characteristics and perform duties of Brand Ambassador, Operational Excellence, Business Acumen, and Inspirational Leader.
Team Members are the helping hands that make up the core of the JOANN team. You are someone who has a lot of availability throughout your week, you have a desire to build a career at JOANN and take on new challenges - this is the role for you! Are you looking for something more flexible? Check out the Casual Team Member role!
BRAND AMBASSADOR AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
* Greets every JOANN customer and uses the F.A.S.T. service model to meet the customer's needs
* Asks open-ended questions to learn about customers' project needs and escorts them to the desired product's location
* Engages in friendly conversation with customers about their projects while serving them at the cutting counter, cash register, and sales floor
* Processes customer transactions at the cutting counter and cash register in an efficient and friendly manner with professionalism and precision
* Stocks shelves accurately according to planogram while maintaining a high level of productivity and close attention to detail
* Maintains high standards throughout the sales floor by cleaning and recovering shelves, putting away returns, and cleaning up any spills/messes with a sense of urgency
* Invites customers to participate in store activities such as Education Classes, Custom Framing, and any other events
* Proactively drives sales through product knowledge, suggestive selling, innovative merchandising and building strong customer relationships to the JOANN brand
* Works to minimize shrink in the store by following proper policies and procedures including, but not limited to, cutting counter accuracy, remnants, damages, and inventory management
* Assists other Team Members with tasks to ensure that the team exceeds expectations set by Store Management
* Works with Store Management and other Team Members on projects in a friendly and professional manner
* Assists with training new Team Members on running the register, cutting fabric, stocking shelves, and customer service
* Must be 18 years or older
* Previous experience in a customer centric environment
* Available to work a flexible schedule, including days, evenings, weekends and holidays
* Preferred: High school diploma or GED