VIEW JOBS1/16/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-16T00:00Job Description
Under direction of a supervisor, ensures all necessary tasks are performed per work instructions and procedures to manufacture product to meet quality goals, daily schedule or customer needs. May assist supervisor in the training of new employees in the area.
* May identify workmanship and material defects by sight
* Ensures others perform tasks with a high degree of care and attention to minimize loss of time and material
* Ensures team members follow work instructions and procedures, drawings and customer specifications required
* Responds to written and verbal direction
* Monitors individual work habits and performance
* Continuously monitors quality and provides feedback to Operators
* Ensures scrap is properly disposed of at the end of each shift
* Assists in facilitating shift overlap
* Communicates all issues to the supervisor in a timely manner
* Continues to increase process knowledge of product
* Leads by example and support management objectives and BEI policies
* Acts as backup for the Supervisor as needed (i.e. absence, weekend support, etc.)
* All employees are responsible for the Quality of their work to ensure BEI meets, or exceeds Customer Satisfaction.
* Knowledgeable in processes to fully support a shift without additional support
* Ability to use any equipment required in the functioning of the work center
* Communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats
* Ability to effectively mentor employees
* Understanding of and ability to use continuous improvement tools
* Ability to drive solutions to planning issues with direction from management
* Ability to support a 24/7 global business operation as required
* Ability to work overtime when needed
* Effective analytical, planning, and organizational skills
* Effective interpersonal skills with employees
* Effective problem solving skills
* Demonstrate discretion, confidentiality, independent judgment and professionalism when representing the company
* Demonstrate leadership and people management skills
* Demonstrate teamwork and the ability to operate on diverse project teams with direction
* Participate in a continuous improvement activity with complete documentation, including a follow up review with the team in a presentation format
* Ability to read, write and perform basic math
* High School Diploma or equivalent; 4+ years of electronics manufacturing experience; Contract manufacturing preferred
* 3+ years of experience mentoring others
Must be able to provide proof of US Citizenship (ITAR)
Benchmark ElectronicsSanta AnaCA
VIEW JOBS1/15/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-15T00:00H5 is a cutting-edge eDiscovery company that uses expert-driven technology solutions to address the complex challenges created by the explosive growth of electronic data.
Monday through Friday 12 PM to 9 PM Pacific Time. For certain geographical areas, the position can be Remote.
Overview: H5seeks a Technical Analyst to join our eDiscovery, Technical Services team. You will support the eDiscovery group and H5 project teams with a primary focus on Relativity document imaging and production activities, but will also have opportunities to learn and support across all technical aspects of a project, including data receipt and management, data processing, volume reduction services, and the integration and presentation of client data and H5's work product within H5's Relativity hosting platform.
* Support and execute on eDiscovery and data transformation activities, including, but not limited to:
* Administration and execution of document imaging activities for the purposes of production
* Careful preparation of document metadata, text, and images in accordance with project specifications
* Execution of production run and OCR text redaction processes
* QC of data fidelity as data elements change state through each step of the production process
* Export, packaging, encryption, and transmission of client deliverables
* Work closely with the eDiscovery, Client Services group to develop a firm understanding of a project's technical requirements and objectives and translate these project needs into requests and discreet tasks to be executed independently or assigned to cross-functional support teams and 3rd party service providers
* Maintain open communication with internal H5 staff and external clients to provide continuous visibility into a project's status
* Mitigate project risk through frequent cross-functional interactions to discuss project challenges and setting realistic expectations with internal project teams, external clients, as well as any 3rd party vendors that may be involved on a project
* Consume required performance metrics and project statistics from internal and external resources to enable regular and detailed reports to external client and internal H5 stakeholders when necessary
* Maintain detailed tracking and accounting of data transformation activities, ensuring rigorous accounting of data throughout the project lifecycle
* 2-4 years of experience with eDiscovery services (Relativity experience required)
* Exceptional communicator, both written and oral
* Team player able to effectively interact cross-functionally with a variety of individuals with different competencies and backgrounds
* Self-propelled work ethic with ability to stay on task and focused with minimal supervision and oversight
* Willingness to work flexible hours to help support the demands of H5's eDiscovery business
* Proficiency or Familiarity with any of the following leading litigation technologies:
* Any alternative hosting or document review platforms a plus
H5 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
VIEW JOBS12/31/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-03-31T00:00Work Shift:
8hr-2nd Shift (United States of America)
Altium Packaging, Our Culture Differentiates Us!
We are an essential business and still hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic!
We incorporate our Guiding Principles into all aspects and at all levels of the organization and use them as a framework for decision-making. We believe our Guiding Principles foster a culture of excellence that benefits both employees and customers.
Our Guiding Principles
* Act with Integrity & in Compliance
* Drive Value Creation
* Be Disciplined Entrepreneurs
* Focus on the Customer
* Act with Humility
* Treat others with Dignity and Respect
* Seeking Fulfillment in your Work
As a Process Technician, you will be responsible for providing maintenance and repairs to our production equipment - including pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical systems - in order to ensure that production downtime is kept to a minimum. All activities must be performed according to corporate and plant safety standards and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations as issued by regulatory agencies.
* Installing, adjusting, repairing, and performing preventative maintenance on production and all related equipment
* Performing mold, neck tooling changes, pin, and other equipment changes
* Inspecting and replacing pneumatic and hydraulic hoses
* Inspecting, rebuilding, and replacing valves and pumps
* Maintaining machines in optimal processing condition
* Welding, fabricating, and repairing various machines
* Troubleshooting, locating root problems, and performing repairs
* Operating production machines as needed
* Performing additional duties as assigned by management
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* Strong mechanical and electrical skills
* Good analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail
* Ability to recommend process improvements
* Commitment to safe work practices
* Solid English language and reading skills
* Basic computer and email skills; familiarity with Word and Excel, a plus
* PLC experience, a plus
* Current OSHA forklift certification, a plus
* Related experience in the food industry, a plus
* Mechanical experience on small engines, cars, or farm equipment, a plus
We Believe in Rewarding our Most Important Resource - Our People!
We show our commitment to Total Rewards by providing a competitive, comprehensive benefits package. In addition to medical, dental and vision plans, company holidays and vacation days, tuition reimbursement, learning and training opportunities, bonus potential, and a 401(k) plan with company contributions, Altium Packaging locations offer rewards and recognition programs and opportunities to make a difference in the community.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexualConsolidated Container Company LLCSanta AnaCA
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.