Tracy , CA 95376
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Marley Spoon is a well-funded Berlin-based start-up that is re-inventing the food supply chain, providing mass customized food experiences. We are an English speaking and international team made up from seasoned entrepreneurs and professionals.
Marley Spoon is bringing delightful, market fresh and easy cooking back to the people. Our chefs create inspiring and mouth-watering recipes every week. You select what you would like to cook and we deliver the recipes and all the ingredients you need. We use technology to re-invent the food supply chain while reducing unethical food waste and directly connecting consumers with quality producers. In order to achieve this, we are solving challenging problems in taste profiling, behaviour prediction and real-time logistics.
But in the end, it's simple: We started Marley Spoon because we love cooking and we love eating.
Marley Spoon is currently operating in the US, Europe and Australia. We are currently looking for Production Associates to help us grow Marley Spoon.
- You will be the champion of our product, directly impacting the customer experience
- You will work in various production areas, from order intake, material handling, assembly and final assembly and quality control
- You will unpack and sort the incoming goods and make a first quality check
- You provide on-time and on-quality delivery of ingredients to the production line
- You will directly work on the assembly assuring the best quality of our products and a great customer experience
- Responsible for ensuring that only the highest quality ingredients make it into our boxes
- Assist with any day to day tasks as needed
- Loading and unloading trucks
This is you:
- Possess a keen eye for detail
- Self-starter with initiative, and great communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Enjoy working in a production/warehouse environment with first experiences in these areas
- Must be a minimum of 18 years old
- Must be able to read, interpret and take direction in English
- Must be able to bend and lift up to 49 pounds repetitively
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Exposure to temperatures that range from freezing to sub-freezing (coolers, freezers, etc.) (0-40 F)
- Must be able to push, pull, squat, bend, and reach above and below shoulders; repetitive use of hands
- Must be able to work with Allergens
- Must be able to work weekends
- PTO/Sick Time
- Marley Spoon Boxes after six months of employment
- Room for Growth
- A dynamic team with high ambitions