Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Reno , NV 89506
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
IntelliSource has partnered with a national company in the Northern, NV market and has an immediate need to hire Production Associate. The production driver position performs repetitive press operations to mass produce automotive components. A production driver must be able to hit established goals for all jobs on a given press on a regular basis.Production
- Performs duties as outlined in the driver work instructions
- Accurately record all production information on the production report as required
- Assist in line change activities as instructed
- Ensure quality of parts being produced, report all issues to supervisor immediately
- Maintain clean work area following 5S
- Work safely to prevent on-the-job injuries by following all MIOSHA and company policies and procedures regarding safety and personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Must be a lean thinker by helping develop and maintain standards in accordance with lean Manufacturing principles
- Must be able to process required paperwork
- Understand and follow all plant ISO 14001 & ISO/IATF 16949 requirements
- Comply with safety regulations & maintain clean and orderly work areas (5S)
- Perform all other duties as assigned or needed
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must complete minimum of 1 month of training to ensure competency on all jobs on the assigned press
- Must be able to hit established goals for all jobs on that press
- Must be able to work overtime
- Must be able to lift and move objects up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to walk, stand, & bend in a manufacturing setting for an entire shift
- Must be able to visually decipher color
Our business - and our approach - is personal. IntelliSource is a national business process outsourcing company providing Fortune 500 and fast-growth companies with people, processes and tools to manage critical, non-core business functions. From our foundation of staffing resources and through over16 years building world-class solutions, IntelliSource is a trusted partner to its clients and associates, empowering businesses and the thousands we employ nationwide to realize their full potential.
IntelliSource is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. This is a free service to you.We are an E-Verify Employer.