Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Production (3Rd Shift, Local Only)
Frank Group Inc
City of Industry , CA 91746-3086
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
To properly operate equipment from a safety, quality, and efficient perspective, while maintaining the cleanliness of all equipment.
- Adheres to safety, food safety, quality and legal compliance.
- Perform all work in accordance with environmental, health and safety standards, rules, regulations and practices of the facility.
- Must be able to pass training/certifications as required for qualification.
- May be required to work in any liquid products production room or area.
- Document completed work as required by the supervisor.
- Compliance with all other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL AND VISUAL ACTIVITIES:
- Remove unusable product from machine, conveyors, boxes or floor.
- Lift cases of product.
- Ability to visually differentiate items of color, up close and in the distance.
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment and/or clothing.
- Stand/walk 6 or more hours per day.
- Constantly talk/hear and taste/smell.
- Frequently squat, bend, reach, twist/turn, handle/finger, and grip/grasp.
- Frequently use eye/hand coordination and fine motor skills.
- Frequently lift up to 5 lbs from floor to overhead and carry 50 feet.
- Occasionally use eye/hand/foot coordination and climb.
- Occasionally lift up to 50 lbs from floor to shoulder and carry 25 feet.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and color vision.
- Constantly work near moving machinery with fumes and airborne debris.
- Constantly work with toxic or caustic chemicals.
- Frequently work in damp, wet, humid, and slippery surfaces.
- Frequently work in extreme heat/cold.
- Frequently work in high noise levels requiring hearing protection.
- Occasionally work in high places.
- Occasionally work with tools/equipment causing whole-body vibration.
- Bump cap, hair net, safety glasses, hearing protection, and uniform or smock.
- Cut resistant gloves.
- Nitrile gloves, plastic apron, and plastic sleeves.
- Food safety knife and small hand tools.
- Manual pallet jack.
$14.00 to Start with possibility to make $18.00 -21.00/hr.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one small group situations to customers, clients, and other team members of the organization.
- Ability to use effective problem solving skills.
- Ability to use mathematical functions including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division in accordance with production paperwork.
- Ability to perform these operations using units of weight measurement, volume, and distance.