Product Stewardship And Regulatory Affairs Manager
Brian Mcmahon & Associates
Atlanta , GA 30319
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Product Stewardship and Regulatory Affairs Manager, Americas - Atlanta, Georgia
Company is a global company providing chemicals and expertise to operations around the world. We are committed to being our customers first choice by bringing sustainable value through improved product quality, better process and resource efficiency. We offer a result-oriented and collaborative culture that empowers you to drive excellence and innovation with a major impact on the future. If you have the right mix of curiosity, a drive for excellence and an innovative mindset, we want to talk to you.
We are looking for skilled professional to join the company as Product Stewardship and Regulatory Affairs Manager. This role is responsible for managing the relevant product safety and regulatory reviews for assigned product lines. Maintaining related EHS data in SAP. Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders. Work independently according to Company PSRA processes and guidelines ensuring high quality. Offer cross regional support in the global PSRA team.
What we offer:
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Increasing your abilities and skills in various area
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market
- Attractive benefit package
- Great, multicultural and positive working environment
Requirements for Consideration:
To apply for this role, please answer the following questions along with your resume attachment. In addition to our review of your resume, these questions are formatted to give you the opportunity to help us articulate all the reasons you are a perfect fit with the client. If you're right for this job, we'll work hard to get your information in front of the client to get you an interview. Thanks!
- >5 years experience in the field of regulatory affairs
- Experience in working in chemical industry
- University degree in chemistry, environmental engineering, toxicology or an equivalent program
- Knowledge of chemical regulations in the Americas region, especially U.S. GHS, TSCA, CEPA (NSNs), Californias Proposition 65, Food Contact (FDA), and other related regulations
- Experience working with international colleagues, an analytical mindset, the capability to work under time pressure, good problem-solving skills and a positive attitude.
- Ability to define and organize diverse projects in a timely manner
- Ability to interact proactively and provide counsel and expertise to internal and external customers
- Ability to train and motivate others, and to communicate and coordinate efforts of peers and service recipients
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office. SAP is a plus.