Bentonville , AR 72712
Posted 3 months ago
Location: Bentonville, AR
About the Job
We are looking for a talented Product Owner to join our ranks. Someone who is excited about the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of people by empowering them to work better through the products and platforms we build. Our product teams are working together to transform enterprise technology, delivering work to people all around the world every single day.
This person will lead client initiatives, partner with clients to help best determine product needs and solutions and manage team expectations, timelines and communication. You will be the RevUnit representative working hand in hand with our clients and anticipating their every need, adding value with your years of product knowledge and working solutions.
Our next team member is a self-starter with the drive and ability to help us move forward, even in the absence of clear direction. We have established a strong process for identifying, validating, and executing truly innovative work across multiple product teams. If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, we want to hear from you!
Headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas since 2012, weve been designing world-class digital products, from enterprise mobile applications to best-in-class web apps. Our mission at RevUnit has always been to inspire our product teams to solve real-world problems. We believe that starts with cultivating an exceptional internal culture. RevUnit has a 97% Employee Net Promoter Score, and was named one of the 2016 & 2017 Best Places to Work.
Our commitment to our people and culture helps us to be successful in solving real problems together, such as workforce transformation, or the process of innovating for enterprise employees. Weve built world-class products for for things such as task management and productivity, communication, engagement and gamification, and learning management systems. Through all of our products, we are ultimately building a platform for brands to connect their people with purpose.
RevUnit is committed to hiring the best people for the job, regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hiring.
- Champion the products we deliver for our clients - defining and communicating their purpose
- Lead digital strategy and product-definition activities in order to develop a robust definition of the product. Groom and communicate the product backlog and acceptance criteria
- Own product-related decisions during agile development, including accepting/rejecting user stories (i.e. features). Ensure effectiveness of kickoffs, iterations and retrospectives
- Ensure timely deployment of applications and websites. Monitor and report on current deployments, including recommendations for roadmap updates and new projects
- Independent project and budget management across all owned products
- Contribute to the development of the Product Owner function and champion new tools and processes that increase RevUnits efficiency
- Serve as key point of contact for clients and project stakeholders, ensuring they are aligned on key decisions, and that the implications of these decisions are understood
- Support the business development team by helping to define product development plans that are customized for each client, working with Design and Development to identify the specific tools and methodologies best suited for each product
- Approachable and kind-hearted - embody our core values of:
- Do whats right
- Be fearless
- A little better all the time
- Ive got your back, you got mine
- Celebrate the wins
- Product management experience in a technology-focused market, ideally in software and mobile
- Experience in digital strategy and development
- Strong experience using agile methodologies/scrum, best practices and critical tools. Experience leading, teaching and mentoring in agile a plus
- Demonstrated capabilities in being tech-, business- and ux-savvy
- Experience leading, coaching and mentoring teams that are cross-functional, and working on multi-faceted projects for extended times
- Experience in client-service settings
- Flexible work/life balance
- Medical Insurance: RevUnit pays 100% of your premium
- Dental Insurance: RevUnit pays 100% of your premium
- Short-term Disability: RevUnit pays 100% of your premium
- Long-term Disability: RevUnit pays 100% of your premium
- Participation in an optional 401k program
- Hackation week at one of our offices (Las Vegas or Bentonville) per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave
- Paid Time Off: Take it as you need it (within reason). We trust you to be responsible!
- Participation in the RevUnit Employee Equity Program
- Two company All Hands meetings per year to focus on growth, development, and strategic company alignment at RevUnit