Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Launchteam Talent Solutions
Kettering , OH 45439
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Product Owner will be responsible for understanding the business priority and to speak on behalf of the business customer while working closely to perform multiple functions within the team. In this role, you will act as the liaison between the business units, technology teams, and support teams.
- Fully participate in Agile development process. Gather Requirements and development user stories and test cases.
- Closely partner with the Product Management, Development, Software Quality Assurance and other functions to deliver high quality software releases
- Facilitate Grooming and Story writing sessions
- Ability to break requirements down from Epic to Features to Stories.
- Backlog management and release planning; develop realistic and achievable release plans
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Motivated to work with the business, translate business requirements into formal requirements and work with business team to complete requirements acceptance.
- Ensure applications are supported properly through enhancements, upgrades and fixes.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Experience with distributed team a plus.
- Strong desire to learn new business processes and function as part of an Agile team.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong positive relationships with business and application partners and team members.
- Large group facilitation
- Highly motivated professional: self-starter and results oriented.
- 5+ years in IT and/or software development industry
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner or Business Analyst in an Agile environment managing large, highly complex software development projects.
- 3+ years of experience working with multiple teams on enterprise-level software development projects.