Alpharetta , GA 30009
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Deposco is seeking a Product Owner to join our core product team. This role at Deposco offers a unique opportunity to use your business skills, supply chain knowledge, and software aptitude to contribute directly to the execution of product strategy within a high-growth environment. You will quickly become an expert with our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions and target markets, and use that knowledge to facilitate the growth of our software solutions. The right candidate will have some experience or interest in supply chain management, specifically in the areas of warehouse management (WMS), logistics, and inventory management. Successful candidates for this role could see multiple advancement opportunities to product owner or sales engineering roles.
What Youll Do
- Working as a key member of our core product team, use your knowledge of the product and the industry to enhance the overall product and build innovative solutions, including gathering detailed business requirements.
- Document user stories for new product features
- Create user interface prototypes for desktop and mobile apps
- Collaborate with software quality assurance and development teams in an Agile environment using business requirements, and design artifacts, acting as the voice of the customer. Organize with the broader team to deliver new solutions and features on schedule.
- Conduct training across departments using detailed expertise on product features, including defining the training scope for a new release of the solution and assisting with the development of training materials.
- Partner with our Business Development team in engaging with sales prospects by converting go-to-market plans into valuable solution demonstrations and sales materials that will directly influence sales.
- Release new feature enhancements to the market by executing product packaging and go-to-market activities. Act as a key subject matter expert on our products and the industries they serve.
- Interact with the target market and Deposco user community, performing end-user feedback reviews of new features and gathering ideas and research on enhancement requirements.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science, Supply Chain Management, Management Information Systems, or a related degree, with a minimum overall grade point average (GPA) of 3.0.
- 2 years of experience developing, supporting, or implementing application software. Experience or interest in a software product management role.
- 2 years of combined experience in supply chain, retail or wholesale distribution, demand planning systems, order management systems, warehouse management systems, or warehouse control systems technologies with software development or quality assurance experience desired.
- 1 year of experience delivering software in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Strong team and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work and collaborate with team members both technically and functionally. Strong interpersonal, organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivation and a passion to learn.
- Interest in designing and delivering analytics-based supply chain optimization solutions is desired.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and execute detailed tasks in order to meet defined goals.
- Position located in our Alpharetta, GA office.
- Competitive salary commensurate with skills and experience
- Company equity
- Be part of an energetic team that is serious about delivering innovative software solutions to customers and cultivating our culture. We work awfully hard and are having a blast doing it. This team believes that what we are doing is a game-changer in the industry.
- Corporate events including movie nights, Top Golf outings and other shenanigans.
- Excellent benefits package, with the majority paid for, including: medical, dental, vision, long-term and short-term disability, life insurance. A 401(k) program as well as a generous paid vacation and holiday schedule.
Deposco is a leading provider of cloud-based SaaS solutions for omni-channel fulfillment, e-commerce and supply chain operations. Deposcos Bright Suite helps distributors, retailers, e-tailers, manufacturers, agencies and logistics providers streamline their supply chain and fulfillment operations. Our fast implementations improve profitability by increasing revenue while reducing costs, complexity, and order-to-cash cycle-time. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, Deposco (http://www.deposco.com) is a certified UPS Ready, FedEx, USPS and Canada Post integrated vendor. Recent industry awards & accolades include Gartner 2015 Cool Vendor, Internet Logistics Top 100, and Supply Chain & Demand Executive 100.