Tampa , FL 33607
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Join a team of professionals who are passionate about their work, love cross-training and the adoption of cutting-edge technologies. We care about our employees and foster an environment in which they can thrive by providing them the tools and training necessary to get the job done. Our team is a place where we encourage self-starters, and everyones ideas are heard and valued! We are looking for an experienced Product Owner to join the team.
What you'll be doing is functioning as a Product Owner for backlog prioritization, client relationship management, team leadership, etc.
- Liaise with customers, understanding their needs and managing expectations
- Collaborate and communicate with software development teams to understand product features
- Collaborate with the team to write placeholder user stories
- Lead/facilitate product backlog refinement
- Work to understand products end to end to help the team understand what is available and what isnt
- Build trust and respect, establish relationships, and develop rapport with technical and non-technical team members
What were looking for is someone who is willing to learn and open to new ideas. This position focuses on designing and developing solutions for our new and existing projects. This position requires a candidate with an enthusiastic and energetic personality who will be organized, inspirational and collaborative.
- 1+ year of experience working as a Product Owner for web or mobile products
- 3+ years working in an agile environment
- Strong experience working with external customers
- Self-starter with focus on PEOPLE and BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS
- Experience leading teams
- Prior experience working as a project manager preferred
- Scrum certification like CSM or CSPO preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship (no subcontracts or visa sponsorship).
To learn more about us, visit our website at www.clearlyagileinc.com.