Product Marketing Manager
New York , NY 10001
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
There's likely a reason you've taken the time out of your busy day to review this opportunity at PulsePoint. Maybe you're in need of a change or there's 'an itch you're looking to scratch'. Whatever may be the reason, listen to what some of our team members are saying about working here:
"My manager takes the time to not only identify my next career move, but the steps that will take me there. I even have my own personal training budget that I'm encouraged to spend."
"Our input is valued and considered. Everyone has a voice and that goes a long way in ensuring that we're moving towards a shared goal."
"The Leadership team is incredibly open on their goals and how I contribute to the larger company mission. We all know where we fit and how we can make an impact every day."
If the above resonates with you, keep reading!
A Bit About Us:
PulsePoints award winning platforms accelerate data and programmatic technology to deliver contextually relevant and personalized health information. We help brands and agencies better understand audience engagement and are revolutionizing health decisions through real time data.
PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER
What were looking for:
- You are intellectually curious about working at the cross-section of healthcare and technology for the purpose of driving positive health outcomes
- You are a natural storyteller who can take complex information and ideas and simplify them into customer-friendly messaging
- You enjoy launching new products with a strong go-to-market (GTM) strategy and you are a problem solver looking for new opportunities to improve product experience for our customers
- You are comfortable working cross-functionally across product, sales, and marketing teams
What you'll be doing:
- Serve as the voice of the customer by shadowing sales calls, conducting user research, and identifying market trends
- Participate in new product and feature launches, helping to develop messaging, launch assets, and serve as the presenter and coordinator of product training
- Build and deliver sales enablement kits, arming our GTM team with compelling collateral, that communicates PulsePoints value propositions and points of differentiation, and drives adoption, including pitch decks, one-pagers, explainer videos, and case studies
- Execute product marketing campaigns, from start to finish, across owned, paid, and earned media
- Leverage data-driven insights and competitive research to help inform the sales and product team
What you'll accomplish:
As the Product Marketing Manager you will have the opportunity to shape the product marketing function within a rapidly growing company. In this role, you will be responsible for driving adoption and retention of PulsePoints suite of programmatic and analytics products. You will partner closely with the product, sales, and marketing teams to execute on product positioning and messaging, go-to-market strategy, exceptional customer experience, sales enablement, and competitive intelligence. You will help drive and scale our marketing targeted to healthcare advertising agencies, pharmaceutical, medical device and other healthcare organizations.
What we want you to bring to the table:
- 5+ years of Programmatic experience a must
- 7 years in product marketing for a B2B/SaaS software company
- Experience in health or media strongly preferred; working knowledge of HubSpot, Salesforce, Jira, and Asana a plus
- Proven track record for supporting go-to-market strategies, including sales enablement, marketing promotion and competitive intel
- Can translate and condense highly technical product offerings and concepts into language for a variety of audiences
- Comprehensive healthcare with 100%-paid medical, vision, life, & disability insurance
- 401(k) Match and free access to a financial advisor
- Generous paid vacation
- Vacation reimbursement (we give you $500 each year to take vacation), sabbatical, pawternity leave, marriage leave, honeymoon bonus
- Paid parental leave
- $2,000 annual training and development budget
- Volunteer time off and donation matching, group volunteer opportunities
- We love hiring referrals at PulsePoint so much that we offer a $20,000 referral bonus!
And theres a lot more!
Follow us on Glassdoor to learn more about what its like to work at PulsePoint!