Product Marketing Manager Fintech
Seattle , WA 98113
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Product Marketing Manager Fintech Details
This role will work closely with Product Management, Sales, and Marketing teams accross the globe to build and drive go-to-market plans, plan and support marketing strategies and campaigns, and build amazing and effective sales content and tools that will drive our growth in this exciting FinTech market space.
Key Account abilities:
Marketing Planning Develop and manage go-to-market plans, marketing strategies and plans, product launches, etc. working across SMEs and stakeholders.
- Define positioning, messaging, and value propositions for products and market segments that showcases our value and differientation. Craft the story behind our products and their value proposition based on a deep understanding of customer needs, market drivers, and product capabilities.
- Create product marketing and sales content such as sales presentations, event presentations, solution briefs/datasheets, product collateral, web site content, ROI models, blogs/articles, case studies, customer and market evidence, and other relevant content.
- Be a SME for the FinTech business at IR. Confidently and credibly communicate the value proposition and evangelise products and solutions internally and externally to customers, partners, and field sales.
- Develop the relevant and effective sales content and tools, and ensure training is developed and delivered to support successful and effective selling at every stage of the sales process and buyers journey.
- Define, manage, and execute launch plans for new products, offerings, and product improvements to customers, sellers, partners, and the market
- Analyst and Key Influencer Engagement
- Manage analyst and key influencer strategies and briefings to drive awareness of garner support for FinTech solutions and products. Be the confident product spokesperson in the FinTech space.
Market and Customer Intelligence be the expert on our buyers journey. Who are they, how they buy, what they buy, why they buy, and their overall buying process. Provide insights to improve marketing, sales, and product success.
- Work with customers, partners, and sellers to understand why we win and lose, to inform value propositions and messaging, while providing feedback and input to internal stakeholders for product and organizational. improvement.
- Be the expert on our competition and how to win against them. Conduct analysis of key competitors and translate into actionable intelligence, differentiated positioning/messaging, and sales strategies.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing
5+ years relevant Product Marketing experience with enterprise software and/or cloud services.
Evidence of the following product marketing skills:
Positioning/messaging and value proposition creation
Sales and marketing content development
Launching products and releases
External presentations to customers and partners, 1: few and 1: many audience formats
Background or experience in Payments or Financial Technology