Product Marketing Manager
Portland , OR 97201
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
AskNicely is seeking a passionate product marketing manager to drive the strategy and execute the programs that differentiate our customer experience management software in the marketplace. You are the expert on our market, our customers and our competitors, and will effectively transfer that knowledge to the sales, marketing and product teams to sharpen our go to market focus and improve our win rates. In this role you will craft the fundamental positioning and messaging to communicate key differentiators for AskNicely. You will work closely with the product team on roadmap initiatives and build launch plans for new products and features. The right candidate is a creative thinker who can understand deep technical topics and has a data-driven mindset to clearly track how product updates and positioning affect AskNicelys pipeline, revenue and retention metrics.
- Champion product positioning, validate messaging, and evangelize our product offerings both internally and externally
- Collaborate with customer success, product and sales teams to discover and package compelling use cases and bring them to market
- Perform market research to compare and analyze competitive offerings
- Drive go-to-market execution for launches and feature updates by developing go-to-market launch plans and playbooks
- Mentor our sales team by highlighting AskNicelys value and competitive differentiation
- Be a product ambassador: telling our story, demoing our product, and detailing our fit in the customer experience software space
- Develop messaging, content, and training that positioned the sales team for success
- Hone launch processes for efficiency and impact as we grow and expand our customer base
- 3-5 years of B2B, software/SaaS product marketing experience
- Is a storyteller, eloquently framing how features work and highlighting use cases and business value for target customers
- Motivated self starter who thrives in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong writing, analytical, communication, organizational and presentation skills
- Able to analyze and evaluate business issues and document go-to-market plans
- Excellent interpersonal skills with experience on cross-functional teams
- Additional marketing, sales enablement or communications experience a plus
- Bachelors degree in marketing, business, or a related discipline
Being at AskNicely, we pride ourselves in doing the right thing and win as a team. You will be apart of a growing global software company, providing opportunities for you to learn and grow in a supportive, collaborative environment.
- Purple Benefits including Nice Days, Weekly Yoga, Friday Lecture Series, Quarterly Volunteer Activities, and more!
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Comprehensive healthcare and benefit coverage
- Paid company holidays and paid time off to recharge
WHY YOULL LOVE WORKING HERE
AskNicely is award winning customer feedback software (built on the NPS framework), that helps front-line teams deliver the right experience to every customer, every time. Were a venture backed SaaS startup that, in four short years, has thousands of customers globally, with a growing team in Portland, Oregon and Auckland, New Zealand. Our business is built (literally) on customer happiness (check out our reviews on G2 Crowd).
BRAND ESSENCE (WHAT WE STAND FOR)
- The Gift of Appreciation
- We believe that the best performance in people is motivated by positive feedback eg. Catching people doing things right.
- By making it easy for customers to provide feedback to a business about an experience (appreciation), and for businesses to recognise their people for delivering great experiences (appreciation)
VALUES (HOW WE BEHAVE)
- Simple. Never complicated, never too smart, we keep it simple. And humble. There are no egos here.
- Personal. It's only about people, not software. We are proud to put our personality on display and show character in our software.
- Curious. We don't have all the answers. We're seekers of the truth and how we'll evolve over time.
- Responsive. Now is always a right answer. We deliver fast results. And we remain hungry for more.
The core essence of AskNicely is "appreciation". It's what we stand for and a principle to guide what we do each day. We appreciate different backgrounds, different contributions, different points of view and, most importantly, each other. It's how we win, together. We check our egos at the door and approach our work with curiosity, because we don't have all the answers, but we learn fastest together and celebrate our wins along the way. You're awesome. We're hiring.