Product Manager (Volunteer Role)
New York , NY 10001
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are creating an altruistic platform that facilitates the connection and exchange of information between individuals and/or organizations that need help with those that are providing help and vice versa. The way that we are going to bootstrap our social media, is by listing thousands of projects and initiatives that are tackling COVID-19 pandemic.
We are looking for volunteer who want to join us in our fight against pandemics like COVID-19 and other crisis alike.
As a Product Manager at FightPandemics, you will:
- Shaping, owning and executing the product vision, strategy and roadmap.
- Prioritizing goals based on user needs and their potential impact.
- Translating product roadmap items into product requirements including features and backlog items.
- Managing and prioritizing product backlog items.
- Working with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders.
- Agile mindset.
- Hands-on mentality and team player.
- Experience in product or project management.
- Experience with product discovery, analytics and validation techniques.
- Engineering or computer science background is a plus.
- You are a problem solver with hands-on mentality.
- You want to learn and help in anyway possible.
- You want to be part of something great that positively impacts society especially in times of crisis.
- You are proactive to collaborate remotely.
Does this all sound like you? Then you should volunteer for this role!
Why Join Us?
- Expand your network. You get to work as a part of a innovative, global and diverse team.
- Be part of a movement. We are doing big, much needed things and dream big about where this all will take us.
- Learn and grow. You get to continuously learn and develop your skills. You might join us because of your skills in business development, but are able to contribute to any team's work if you'd like.
- Be free. You have the freedom to set the hours you are able to work every week
- Do good. It is a scientific fact that volunteering for a good cause improves your wellbeing.
This position is strictly volunteer and is an unpaid position.