Jersey City , NJ 07311
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will work with cross functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the companys vision and strategy.
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtains product market share by working with sales to develop product sales strategies.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains product management staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Pharmaceutical/Life Sciences a Plus
- Market Analysis
- Product Management,
- People Management,
- Understanding the Customer,
- Product Development,
- Requirements Analysis,
- Pricing, Planning,
- Competitive Analysis,
- Sales Planning,
- Financial Planning and Strategy
- SaaS a plus
TrialScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks available:
- Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Basic Life and Personal Accident Insurance, Basic Disability Insurance, Voluntary Group Life Insurance, Voluntary Personal Accident Insurance
- Adoption Assistance
- Commuter Benefits
- Educational Assistance
- Dependent Child Care Spending Account
- 401k Plan with Employer match
- 100% employer match up to first 3%
- 50% employer match of next 2%
- Paid Time Off (PTO) 15 days
- Paid Holidays (9 + 1 Floating)
- Maternity leave
- Fitness club membership reimbursement
- Free lunch (1x per week) and snacks