Product Manager - IP Services
Peter Kazella And Associates, Inc
Dallas , TX 75201
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our client is a global provider of Data Center and Colocation Services and currently seeking a highly seasoned contractor to assist with driving the final development stages and launch of a robust interconnectivity product offering. Product Manager - IP Transit Dallas TXWill work closely with cross functional leadership and partners to execute on the strategic direction, go-to-market strategy, and evolve the product. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the Data Center industry and network services including IP connectivity, Point-to-Point service in a full service environment. Experience working with partners is a strong plus.
This Is A Contract Role
- Lead, manage and mentor the Product Management team and documentation.
- Manage the product life-cycle from concept to end-of-life across all products/product lines.
- Represent and communicate product strategy and vision in line with the businesses long-term goals.
- Assess new product and product enhancement opportunities.
- Oversee competitive research and assessments including analyzing market segments
- Evaluate and establish program priorities in line with the business objectives.
- Own and develop the product roadmap.
- Develop budgets, forecasts, metrics and measures. Monitor and evaluate the results.
- Responsible for ensuring effective cross-functional collaboration.
- Lead product management to assess product mix; evaluate market share; and identify new products.
- Help marketing establish strategic marketing plans for each product or product line.
- Define pricing and competitive positioning.
- Drive partnerships and business alignment with key technology vendors to insure access to new products and technology before their commercial release.
- Influence business and industry practices by driving innovative ideas, solutions and products through leadership and decisive action.
- Key evangelist serving as public face of product with the press, market analysts, strategic partners, and other industry leaders.
- BS/BA degree in a business or technical discipline.
- MBA/MS in Business Technology or Computer Science strongly preferred.
- 10 years of product management experience releasing commercial software in the field of network management.
- Keen understanding of pricing and market dynamics in the field of network management.
- Strategic product planning and go-to-market skills.
- Proven track record of managing portfolios to maximize revenue and drive significant revenue growth.
- Experience using collaboration and CRM tools.
- Metrics driven with a proven track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making.
- Excellent writer and public speaker in front of large groups and directly with customers.
Submittal Instructions:Please send any interests or resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 13841649in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for lets still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post.We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V