Marketing Instincts, Inc.
Temecula , CA 92589
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Controller Gear is the licensed retail brand extension of Marketing Instincts, specializing in the manufacturing and selling of video game accessories and retail merchandise officially licensed by Nintendo, Pokmon, Microsoft Xbox, Sony PlayStation, Bethesda, and many other high profile brands.
We sell direct to some of the nations leading retailers such as Best Buy, Target, Walmart, and Game Stop. Controller Gear also specializes in custom product design, development, and offshore manufacturing for premiere clients such as Microsoft Xbox, EA Games, Blizzard, and more.
We are currently seeking a seasoned and talented Product Manager who will oversee relationships with key partners, set product pricing and negotiate costs to achieve margin goals, create detailed requirements, and execute full lifecycle plans for their products.
- Actively manage product development from concept thru delivery for all brands
- Identify emerging trends, licensed and non-licensed, and apply to appropriate category
- Work with the licensing department and the licensors during approval process.
- Create sales collateral including sell sheets, PowerPoint presentations and catalogs
- Strategize with all departments in the development of art and materials
- Tradeshow preparation and management
- Develop product strategies.
- Ensure all product line deadlines are met.
- Maintain product line plans, project schedules and document all information.
- Assist in product development to ensure a quality is being produced.
- Execute creative briefs for all SKUs in product line.
- Prepare for and participate in sales meetings and trade shows.
- Ensure products adhere to product templates and licensor guidelines.
- Handle communication between factories and marketing, coordinating approvals by all parties.
- Provide strategic input for social media and e-commerce initiatives.
- Assist in preparation of sales materials and collateral.
- Three years in marketing with consumer products
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment.