Orlando , FL 32801
The Product Manager is responsible for product planning and execution of our new and existing specialty pharmacy software products. This includes gathering product, customer, and market requirements; conducting market research; and defining the product vision by working closely with various AssistRx functional teams, customers, and prospects to ensure customer satisfaction and future adoption growth. You will lead crossfunctional teams (i.e. designers, engineers, etc.) and vendors in developing new products, product features, product improvements, and product line extensions. You will be a member of our Product Management team, consisting of Product Managers, UX/UI Designer, and a Technical Writer. You will also work closely with colleagues in Technology, Research & Development, Sales, Project Management, Client Services, and Marketing. Responsibilities also include industry/market research, developing MRDs, gathering implementation costs, setting pricing, and estimating adoption growth.
Technology Officer Department:
Business Operations Responsibilities:
- Define product strategy and roadmap and determine priorities and future planning for products
- Determine current and future customer needs for these components based on a range of market research techniques
- Work closely with design team responsible for user experience, user interface, and business analysis aspects of the product
- Champion a usercentered design process throughout the organization.
- Conduct user focus groups
- Develop and continuously improve usability test criteria to guide product acceptance
- Develop new market & product requirements documents
- Identify and manage potential integration partnerships with external applications.
- Take initiative in tracking, anticipating, and proposing likely industry developments for the organization to stay ahead of customer needs and requirements
- Take a leadership role as the expert with respect to product delivery and services
- Facilitate communications throughout the product development lifecycle to all teams
- Initiate and lead interactions among other teams within AssistRx to ensure coordination of development, marketing, and support activities for our products
- Lead the department to develop, maintain and manage external vendor partners including SLAs, KPIs and strategic planning
- Research possible vendors to meet changing member needs via effective and differentiating programs/services
- Define and develop contracts and ensure compliance with contractual agreements
- Manage the vendor implementation process including data feeds, document processes, and communicating vendor capabilities to sales, marketing, and others as needed
- Manage relationships, performance and delivery with internal partners and lead matrix management efforts and initiatives
- Oversee the regulatory and compliance strategy and oversight related to vendor/matrix partner management activities
- Other duties as assigned or requested
- 3-5 years of experience in healthcare product management (including: managing, marketing, or selling healthcare products)
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing, MIS, or computer science preferred
- Passion for making a different in patients lives and reducing the administrative burden on physician offices
- Agile software development experience preferred
- Ability to plan, direct, and deliver outstanding presentations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal and teamwork skills. Capable of understanding a broad range of viewpoints and building consensus
- Ability to multitask in a fastpaced organization
- Proven experience at working independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team to complete assignments
- Well versed in collaborative design techniques, rapid prototyping, UI design, and information architecture
- Flexibility and adaptability to rapid change
- Supportive, progressive, fast-paced environment
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting
- Medical, dental, vision, life, & short-term disability insurance
AssistRx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All offers of employment with AssistRx are conditional based on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Sponsorship and/or work authorization is not available for this position.
AssistRx does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of AssistRx and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire