Product Formulation And Fulfillment Assistant
West New York , NJ 07093
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for someone who is passionate about working with natural oils and is deeply interested in blending and formulating different products. Someone who is self-driven and is able to process orders from start to finish. Kanya is a fast-growing self-care/body care company, with new and permanent opportunities always arising. We ultimately are looking for someone who is excited to learn and is able to be the process owner.
For this specific position, the person will be learning different formulations of all our
products. This person will also learn to process open orders and finish them from start to finish.
You need to be a self-starter with a can-do attitude, and with an ability to work well, both autonomously and as part of a team. You need to have a hunger to learn while being flexible between different tasks and responsibilities when required.
- Assist in daily chores and overall cleanliness of production facilities
- Efficiently fill bottles and jars with oil, scrubs, and other products manually and using various filling machines
- Batching all the products, and maintaining quality control on all products filled, labeled and batched: checking for the correct product, jars, closures, the position of labels, fill lines, boxes and all other packaging components
- Label glass jars and bottles, either by hand or by machine
- Arrive for scheduled shifts ready to work on time, and with extremely good hygiene
- Ability to be flexible and quickly transition whenever when required
- Take on special projects as directed by the CEO
- Available to take on a permanent position if offered
- Must be able to comfortably do repetitive motion tasks
- Must be able to comfortably stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to be physically active for up to 4 hours at a time
Job Type: Internship