VIEW JOBS1/24/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-24T00:00Job ID 01406747 Date posted 01/22/2021 City Rockford State Illinois Country United States
United States of America
A01: Rockford - Aerospace 4747 Harrison Avenue, Rockford, IL, 61125 USA
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems, or creating a positive in flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
* Evaluate test plans and formulate requirements for test
* Design and procure mechanical hardware
* Analyze requirements of rotating machinery interfaces
* Incorporate instrumentation into test setups including flows, pressures, load, torque, airspeed, vibration, and temperature
* Supervise build, checkout, operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of mechanical systems with the hourly workforce
* Create drawings, presentations, and papers to document designs
* Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing a Bachelor's or advanced degree in an applicable discipline.
* Must be a U.S. Citizen
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
* Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
* Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon Technologies CorpRockfordIL
VIEW JOBS1/22/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-22T00:00Position Title: Technical Operation Specialist (Production Electrician)
Location: Assembly Drive
Department: 1066 (Maintenance)
Shift: 2nd Shift
Reporting To: Supervisor, Maintenance
Responsible For (Staff): None
Sets up, installs and maintains electrical control systems including, but not limited to, Servo systems (for example, Allen Bradley, Emerson, Elau), OITs (for example, Allen Bradley, Panelview, Panelview plus, RSView), PLCs (Allen Bradley SLC, Compact, Control Logix), loop controllers, sensors, ID readers, vision systems, VF and DC drives, labelers, lasers, thermo and ink jet printers, and robotics by checking power and wiring; performing power up procedures; firing laser and ensuring code is printing properly; installing and incorporating modules into machines; and servicing equipment and correcting any identified issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* AC/DC Control Circuits: Knowledge of electrical devices in AC/DC control circuits (e.g., switches, relays, indicators, motor starters, overloads, contactors, fuses). This includes knowledge of types of devices, limits, and functions.
* AutoCAD: The ability to draft equipment drawings and diagrams for design purposes using AutoCAD.
* Calibration Procedures and Certifications: Knowledge of the equipment used to rest machine calibrations and the parameters necessary to receive calibration certifications.
* Drawings and Diagrams: The ability to read, interpret and use the information presented in drawings, diagrams, schematics and blueprints to determine appropriate activities, tools and next steps in the production process.
* Electrical Component Diagnostics: Knowledge of and the ability to troubleshoot and diagnose electrical defects at the component level (e.g., transformers, relays, controllers).
* Electrical Knowledge: Knowledge of the basic principles of electricity, wiring, conduit and controls, motors and breakers, and high-low voltage systems.
* Electrical Systems: Knowledge of 3-phase electrical systems, including components, repair processes, and installation procedures.
* Hand-eye Coordination: The ability to coordinate one's eyes with one's fingers, wrists, or arms to move, carry, or manipulate objects or to perform other job-related tasks.
* Hand Tools: Knowledge of and the ability to use a variety of basic hand tools (e.g. wrenches, hammers, screw drivers, knives, scissors, and box cutters).
* Pneumatic Components and Diagrams: Knowledge of pneumatic systems and diagrams. This includes knowledge of functions, components, and safety procedures.
* Inspection Techniques and Tools: Knowledge of and the ability to apply inspection techniques (e.g. formalized inspection standards, inspection instructions, batch record instructions, best practices), and to use inspection tools efficiently.
* Lockout/Tagout (LOTO) Procedures: Knowledge of the processes and procedures to lock out equipment while cleaning, repairing or servicing.
* Machine/Equipment Knowledge: Knowledge of mechanical components, connections, and inter dependencies. This includes knowledge of basic machine operations, gears and drive shafts, and basic electrical wiring.
* Machine Maintenance: The ability to perform routine and predictive maintenance on equipment and machines, and determine what maintenance is needed.
* Manual Dexterity: The ability to quickly move your hands, your hands together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects.
* Material Handling Equipment: Knowledge of and the ability to use material handling equipment, including forklifts, aerial lifts, and pallet jacks.
* Measuring Devices: The ability to read and use micrometers, measuring tools, gauges, indicators and calibration stickers.
* Mechanical Aptitude: General knowledge of machines and equipment functionality, including how and which tools could be used on such equipment machines. This includes the ability to learn new systems quickly, understand how parts relate and how they impact system functionality.
* Packaging Techniques: Knowledge of packing materials, systems and machinery. This includes the ability to use packaging and labeling equipment to package products in accordance with company guidelines.
* PLC Programming: Knowledge of and the ability to read and write programmable logic code for PLCs. This includes knowledge of Allen Bradley and Automation Direct programming, and other control systems.
* Power Tools: The ability to properly and safely operate, maintain, repair, clean, and store power tools and equipment (e.g., chop-saw, hand drills, table saws, sanders).
* Preventative Maintenance: The ability to identify equipment maintenance needs by using PM Work Orders. This includes the ability to communicate these needs to the appropriate persons.
* Production Processes: Basic knowledge and development of plant production processes and layouts, which includes cross-departmental coordination, communication, and planning within our area of responsibility.
* Servo Drives: The ability to commission, program and diagnose motion systems.
* Vision-Systems: Knowledge of machine vision systems, including the ability of program code-reading systems.
* Visual Acuity: The ability to see details (e.g., letters, numbers, codes, color, symbols, marks, labels, signs) clearly, to accomplish work tasks in a safe and efficient manner.
* This position may require overtime and/or weekend work.
* Knowledge of and adherence to all PCI, cGMP, and GCP policies, procedures, rules.
* Attendance to work is an essential function of this position
* Performs other duties as assigned by Manager/Supervisor.
* Stationary Position: Under a 1/4 of the day.
* Move, Traverse: 3/4 of the day and up.
* Operate, activate, use, prepare, inspect, or place: 3/4 of the day and up.
* Install, place, adjust, apply, measure, use, or signal: 3/4 of the day and up.
* Ascend/Descend or Work Atop: From 1/4 to 1/2 of the day.
* Position self (to) or Move (about or to): 3/4 of the day and up.
* Communicate or exchange information: From 1/2 to 3/4 of the day.
* Detect, distinguish, or determine: From 1/2 to 3/4 of the day.
* On an average day, the individual can expect to move and/or transport up to 50 pounds less than 1/4 of the day.
* TABE testing requirements met at approved grade level for position.
* Associate's Degree in a related field and/or 1-3 years related experience and/or training.
* Basic Mathematical Skills
* Intermediate Computer Skills: Ability to perform more complex computer tasks and has knowledge of various computer programs.
* Full Professional Proficiency: Ability to speak, read, and write fluently and accurately on all levels pertinent to professional needs.
* Very High Reasoning: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Be able to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in math or diagram form and deal with several abstract/concrete variables.
* High standard of report writing.
* Physically capable to perform the above duties with or without reasonable accommodations.
* Ability to effectively present information to various people as the job requires.
* Ability to follow instructions and respond to management direction.
* Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
* Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team.
* Ability to demonstrate attention to detail.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
VIEW JOBS1/24/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-24T00:00Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
Honeywell Process Solutions is a pioneer in automation control, instrumentation and services for the oil and gas; refining; energy; pulp and paper; industrial power generation; chemicals and petrochemicals; biofuels; life sciences; and metals, minerals, and mining industries. A leader in digitization, Honeywell delivers software and services that help customers overcome competitive pressures and uncertain market conditions to achieve game-changing business outcomes. Honeywell's comprehensive portfolio in process control, monitoring, and safety systems and instrumentation provides optimized operations and maintenance efficiencies to meet diverse automation needs.
Leads successful on-site installation, servicing and repair processes of complex equipment and systems without direct supervision. You will follow detailed work instructions and amend any outdated or incorrect instructions with help of Engineering teams. You will make improvements to training guides and documentation. You will lead continuous improvement initiatives in the field to quickly fix any administrative difficulties relating to delivery and installation of proper equipment. You will train the customer on proper usage, troubleshooting, and basic repair procedures for complex equipment. You will represent Honeywell at industry conferences and provide technical presentations.
* Inspect for Quality
* Install or Repair Work Orders
* Provide Customer Support
* Present at Trade Shows
* Mentor and Train Jr. Field Service Representatives
* Ability to follow instructions and identify mistakes
* Good written and oral communication
* Good presentation skills
* Will be working nationwide travelling to customer sites. This is a first shift position, however, if there is a situation arise with the equipment may need to work night shift or evening to respond to urgent situations.
YOU MUST HAVE
* High School Diploma, or GED.
* 5 years of experience servicing customers in the field with combustion, HVAC, or boiler.
* Due to security reasons, must be a U.S. Citizen.
* Previous industry experience
* Previous technical/installation experience
* Previous customer service experience
* Bachelor degree or technical/professional certificate
* JOB ID: HRD101960
* Category: Customer Experience
* Location: 1665 Elmwood Road,Rockford,Illinois,61103,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.