Product Director, Life Platforms
New York , NY 10001
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
PulsePoint has an open position for a Product Director, Life Platform. In this role you will lead the ideation, development and ongoing management of an innovative advertising buying platform built for as an enterprise SaaS solution for an audience of health/pharma marketers.
At PulsePoint, Product Directors have five Primary Responsibilities:
- Innovate and ideate with a constant focus on building new data-driven products that drive a sustained and competitive differentiation for PulsePoint in the market;
- Articulate the vision in a compelling business case;
- Translate business strategy into the product roadmap, making critical decisions about what features to build and what order to build them in;
- Collaborate and communicate with various technical and business teams to launch seamlessly, collecting feedback from other teams and integrating that feedback back into the roadmap;
- And finally work with Marketing and Sales to develop compelling positioning, value proposition and selling tools.
An excellent Product Director at Pulsepoint is one that keeps in mind the long term vision of the product while driving short term results, has the customer intuition to get there, and has the authority/integrity to lead the team along the way very much a mini CEO when its done right.
- 5-7 years relevant experience in product management;
- Strong background in programmatic technologies (DSP, SSP or DMP);
- Experience building client facing platform/enterprise solutions;
- Demonstrated success defining and launching products as well as evolving existing products;
- Plus but not required: health experience.
- 401(k) Match and free access to a financial advisor
- Generous paid vacation/company holidays
- Vacation reimbursement (we give you $500 to take vacation), sabbatical, pawternity leave, marriage leave, honeymoon bonus
- Comprehensive healthcare with 100%-paid medical, vision, life & disability insurance
- $2,000 annual training and development budget
- Complimentary annual memberships to One Medical, NY Citi Bike and SF Ford GoBike
- Monthly chair massages
- Free fitness classes (spin, yoga, boxing)
- Gym reimbursement, local gym membership discounts
- Onsite flu shots, dental cleanings and vision exams
- Annual company retreat
- Paid parental leave and a lot of new parent perks
- Emergency childcare credits
- Volunteer Time Off and Donation Matching, ongoing group volunteer opportunities
- Team lunches, Sip & Social Thursdays, Game Nights, Movie Nights
- Healthy snacks and drinks
And theres a lot more!