Inside Real Estate
Draper , UT 84020
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Inside Real Estate, one of the top 5 fastest growing companies in Utah, powers the day-to-day business of over 200,000 residential real estate professionals. We have a marketplace of add-on software products and services we offer to agents and teams which they use to generate leads, nurture contacts, and build their brand. We are looking for a product director to own the success of a residential real estate prospect farming product.
The Product Director reports to the SVP, Marketplace. This key leader will own the P&L for their product, the roadmap, got-to-market plans, and the overall success of specific products in our Marketplace (IREs ecosystem of integrated product offerings). This leader will also work with stakeholders across the organization to drive awareness and build excitement around key aspects of our product portfolio. Success in this role will require the ability to work with engineering teams to build products, sales and marketing teams to bring the products to market, and operations teams to help drive our customers success.
What You Will Do
- Lead all product vision, roadmap, development, and go-to-market activities for your product.
- Represent the product to executive leadership and key stakeholders throughout the company.
- Lead all performance reporting and measurement for your product.
- Work with peers in product management, engineering, and marketing to develop organizational maturity around bringing products to market and delivering measurable value to IREs broker, team, and agent customers.
- Be an integral part of the product engineering development process, ensuring internal communications are up to date inside of Confluence, ASANA, JIRA, and other collaboration tools.
- Draft IRE marketing plans and materials and drive timeline for external and internal communications concerning product launches and development progress.
- Collaborate closely with internal partners on our marketing team, keeping them apprised of fluid timelines relating to external marketing and promotion efforts via, email campaigns, social, press releases, etc.
- Maintain relationships with all major marketplace partners and oversee dual marketing opportunities to expand IREs reach and exposure to IRE products and services via partner integrations
- Monitor, maintain, report on, and effectively communicate product performance to the Executive Team while overseeing marketing and sales activities to drive adoption and growth.
- Monitor performance and analytics of the product, identifying opportunities to drive revenue and optimize user experiences.
- Look for out of the box opportunities to further generate excitement and exposure with our customers and partners.
- Maintain a point of view on company growth and vision communicate where your product ladders up to broader company objectives and goals
- Act as liaison with marketing and sales teams concerning everything relating to your product.
- Produce sales comms via video (Vidyard) that sales can deploy and use while prospecting
- Contribute the teams continuous improvement efforts, helping the team to be the best product development organization in real estate technology
- Foster key customer and industry relationships
- Facilitate exposure with key companies across the industry at major industry events
- Provide a voice for your product across marketing and social channels
- Practice continued immersion in industry knowledge, monitoring trends around what brokerages, teams, and agents require or are requesting for future success from a product capability perspective
What We're Looking For
- Someone with extensive residential real estate industry knowledge and understanding, specifically around real estate technology
- Someone who has designed lead farming tools in the residential real estate space
- Three years of product management or product marketing experience at a technology company
- Someone who has led go-to-market activities for technology products
- Ability to think strategically about how their product delivers now and in the future
- Ability to recognize technology gaps, and collaborate with market leaders, internal stakeholders, and engineering teams on technology solutions.
- A cross-functional team player that can span internal and external communications
- Familiar with/comfortable learning internal and external technology platforms used by IRE (i.e. Confluence, ASANA, JIRA, Vidyard, Outreach, etc.)
- Excellent grasp on software development process
- Track record of success in establishing credibility and leadership with technical teams
- Comfortable strategizing in a consultative sales environment with executive level leadership teams
- Firm grasp on real estate technology landscape: segments and key tech players in each along with major clientele
- Self starter with passion to continue building the best technology solutions in real estate
- Potential for growth
- Exciting/energetic work environment and fun, creative culture
- Health insurance, Dental, and 401k benefits
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off