Product Development Manager
New York , NY 10012
Posted 6 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Founded on the premise that you can dress casually and still look sharp, UNTUCKit was the first to make Shirts Designed to be Worn Untucked back in 2011. Today, we make shirts, polos, Henley, tees, pants, dresses, shoes, and accessories for all shapes and sizes. Were headquartered in New Yorks SoHo neighborhood, with 80+ stores worldwide. The UNTUCKit team is made up of unique, inspiring, and fun-loving members, all of whom help make the brand what it is today. We value each others diversity and expertise, while sharing a common thread of dedication, inclusion, and a passion for polished, casual style.
UNTUCKit is seeking an enthusiastic and self-starting Product Development Manager. The position requires strong communication and organizational skills and an ability to work efficiently and autonomously within a fast-paced environment. This position will be based in our New York office.
- Daily communication with overseas suppliers to monitor timing of all submits including fabric swatches, proto as well as lab dips, strike-offs
- Managing the life cycle of all styles in development with Director of product development, including costing
- Actively facilitate communication between vendors and cross functional teams such as Merchandising, Design, and Technical Design.
- Building and supporting integral vendor and cross-functional relationships.
- Regularly meet with Merchants throughout the line building process
- Closely monitor production schedules, purchase orders and delivery schedules.
- Evaluate vendor costing and maintain all costing references for best possible pricing.
- Partnering with internal business partners to ensure adherence to production's time and action calendar deadlines
- Manage seasonal product development T&A
- Strong ability to adapt to frequent changes and thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven work environment
Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments with excellent follow up and follow through skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with cross functional teams and overseas factories
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills, specifically Excel
- Motivated and enthusiastic, good team player but also must be able to work independently
- Candidate should have 3-5 years industry experience
- The individual must also be organized with great attention to detail, great excel skills and be able to meet deadlines
- Experience in knits & sweaters
- Salary Range: $65,000-$80,000
Our Core Values:
- Be Kind: Approach each other as we do our customers with respect and gratitude
- Own it: Be accountable for your work. If you see an opportunity for improvement, seize it.
- Work together: Your coworkers are your best allies. Tap into the genius and unique perspective
- Communicate: Say what you mean honesty and constructively
- Mentor: Lead by teaching and serving others. Lift up others whenever and wherever possible.
- Have fun: dont forget to celebrate one another and what were building together.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home-Hybrid