Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Boulder , CO 80303
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Shinesty sells clothing that likes to party. The kind that turns heads and starts conversations. Were growing fast. Were funded. And we are going to become the most fun, most loved, brand in the world. We take our work seriously but not ourselves.
Under the overall guidance and direct supervision of the Director of Production and Technical Design, Product Developer will take a 2D image and create a 3D product. Tasked with overseeing the product development process from start to finish, the Product Developer will be an integral part of
- Manage all aspects of the product development process
- Build product for our consumer that delivers on quality, value, and financial metrics
- Prepare & maintain garment construction and measurement specifications from initial development stage to final pre-production samples.
- Track and manage the sample fitting status for all styles
- Manage and schedule all fit sessions for fit and sizing approval
- Manage and communicate clearly with vendors ensuring that direct and timely information is provided to meet deadlines and deliverables required by the seasonal calendar
- Manage and review all trims, lab dips, and strike-offs from vendors and suppliers as well as bulk fabric approvals.
- Communicate with vendors regarding the fitting comments, specification changes, construction and style updates
- Maintain a running log of all samples and print strike-offs
- Maintain fit notes and logs to ensure future samples incorporate necessary design and development changes as directed for prototypes
- Proactively troubleshoot issues regarding fit, construction, materials, suppliers, etc.
- Maintain and store accurate records, communications, BOMs, tech packs and critical product information
- Bachelor's degree in Fashion Design with an emphasis on product development / technical design
- Minimum 2-5 years of related experience in apparel development
- Experience with product development cycles
- Strong knowledge of apparel construction and fit
- Pattern making and technical grading experience required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Excel, Word)
- Proficient with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong organizational and time management skill
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Equity stake in Shinesty
- Flexible PTO policy
- Competitive compensation
- Dog-friendly office (for other dog + people friendly pups)
- Incredible employee discount (at or below cost)
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
- Company provided drinks and snacks
- Regular company provided lunches and outings
- Central location in one of the best cities on Earth (Boulder...we know we may be biased)
- Your choice of new Mac. You will always have the tools you need to do your best work.
- Play a massive role in a rapidly growing company