Boston , MA 02108
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
VideaHealth is looking for its first product designer to work directly with the CEO, engineering team, and clinicians to build products, tools, and experiences to improve the detection of dental diseases for millions of patients. It is a part-time role (20h/week) with the potential to become full-time here in Boston.
You will wear multiple hats:
- User research: Interview and observe existing and prospective customers to understand their experience, pain points, challenges, and current workflows. Synthesize research to generate actionable insights.
- Product design: Design low and high fidelity mockups as well as prototypes to test in real-life and share with the engineering team to build.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in user experience research and product design (from user journeys to pixel perfect designs), experience with Figma and Sketch
- Experience and/or interest in interviewing clinical staff, patients and other users
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Proactive, driven, and fast learner
- Experience working at a tech company or startup building products
- Experience in healthcare and software products
- Competitive compensation package including shares
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision Coverage