Mountain View , CA 94035
Posted 7 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Hiretual is an AI-powered talent data system for enterprises. It has been recognized as one of the best data management SaaS for talent acquisition in the market and trusted by 100+ Fortune 500 customers(Amazon, Nike, Paypal, Intel, etc.)
As a UI/UX designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch. You will be expected to utilize your full range of UI/UX design, product design, interaction design, and visual design skills, and you will own the experience for a wide area of the Hiretual product. This is a hands-on design role.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our users/customers.
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant.
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams.
- Give and solicit feedback from users/customers in order to continually raise our bar for quality.
- Partner with engineers, customer success team, marketing/sales team, and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception, launch, to growth.
- 2-6 years of experience in enterprise user experience design, working within established design systems. (SaaS and recruiting industry experience a plus!)
- Ability to conduct design thinking at a high level about product strategy and vision Experience in a collaborative environment, working directly with developers and other business partners.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design.
- Proficiency with Sketch, Adobe Xd, InVision, Zeplin, and other prototyping tools appropriate to the position and assignment
- Candidates must provide a portfolio demonstrating their capabilities
- Unlimited growth/promotion space
- Competitive salary and options
- 401k plan with a 3% contribution
- Free daily lunch & dinner
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and life insurance with 100% coverage
- Generous PTO policy
- Commuter benefits
- Mac or PC - up to you
- Fun, collaborative, and energetic team environment with a nice office environment
- Fun events for the family!