Product Data Analyst
Bonita Springs , FL 34135
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
This is a hybrid (partial work from home) position that includes a highly competitive bonus compensation package congruent with professional development and company earnings.
We are looking for an experienced Product Data Analyst who is passionate about using product data analytics to build products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the companys vision and strategy.
- We are looking for an extremely entrepreneurial leader to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company.
- Own roadmap for your product area- help grow our verticals (news, fitness, email, messenger, etc.) that is Android Launcher focused.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly.
- Develop new ideas and initiatives for growth by staying current with trends, the mobile user acquisition landscape, and competitor strategies.
- Dive deep into the technical details of our product and KPIs.
- Experience creating product roadmap(s) from conception to launch.
- Strong data analytics skills with SQL and Excel
- Ability to break down complex problems into steps that drive product development in a fast-paced environment.
- Expertise of interactive UX/UI design and methodologies.
- Ability to multitask with solid time management skills in a fast-changing, fast-moving, scrappy startup environment.
- Desire and ability to lead and motivate a team.