Denver , CO 80201
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Were big players in the traditional brick-and-mortar remittances business but our digital products need to catch up. Come and join using this unique opportunity to redo our digital products that currently serves thousands of customers in +150 countries.
Were looking for a data-driven, results-oriented Product Analyst to join our Product and Design team. You will be a core contributor to our product development cycle, and you will use data to continually improve our user experience.
We changed our organization design, ways of working and have brought the best of bread tech stack to develop products our customers loving our 16th Street office in Denver.
What youll do:
- Collaborate with the Product Owner to understand, prioritized solve the problems youve discovered in data
- You will be translating technical info to non-technical people and vice versa
- Turn solid insights into problems-to-be-solved by analyzing data to understand user journeys, customer funnels and conversion drivers
- Monitor the impact of features we launch and identify areas of improvement
- Work in a fast-paced environment where iterating quickly is critical
- People that get their hands dirty and have shipped products to users.
- We look for people who have deep understand in one of these three areas: Data, Design (UX) or Development and understands what's a good product.
- Start-up experience. Critical, we want people who can wear many hats and understand the whole product and how pieces interact.
- Have experience with our tools: Amplitude, Segment, Iterable, etc. is a great plus.
- Inquisitive and a critical thinker
- A solid math and statistics background
- You are resourceful and not afraid to roll up your sleeve
- You have lots of apps on your phone and you can distinguish whats a good user experience.
- Curious, especially about what drives people to behave ascertain way and what goes into their decision-making process
- Able to articulate the why behind your Product decisions clearly to the team and other stakeholders
Nice to have:
- Start-up experience.
- Experience with product analytics tools (Amplitude experience, specifically, a plus).
- You have understanding of how to optimize event tracking - what should be tracked, how it should be structured and taxonomies that should be applied
- Segment experience, specifically
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)