Process Server - Warren County
NY Process Express, Inc.
Glens Falls , NY 12804
Posted 5 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are currently looking for a process server in the Warren County area.
This is a supplemental income independent contractor position that pays a flat rate per job completed.
If you enjoy driving, work well with the public, and are looking for a way to supplement your income, this is an awesome opportunity for you.
Here's how it works:
- When there is work available in your area, we will e-mail the instructions and service documents to you.
- You will print the work off from your computer and begin service.
- You'll make up to 4 attempts to serve the person including in the morning (6 AM - 8 AM), afternoon (Noon - 5 PM), evening (7 PM - 10 PM), and Saturday (anytime).
- When completing attempts, you'll use an app on your iPhone or Android smartphone to take a photo. The photo will have the GPS coordinates and date/time embedded in it as proof that you completed the attempt/service.
- After the service is completed, you'll sign an Affidavit of Service attesting to when, where, and how you served the person. You'll scan that Affidavit of Service back to our team.
To be successful in this positions, you must have availability to complete attempts in all the timeframes listed above.
We also have other services that you'll perform occasionally including posting legal notices in public places, visiting courts to file or retrieve documents, attending foreclosure sales, and more. Don't worry - we provide full support to our process servers!
We pay a flat rate of $25.00-$35.00 per job completed. Every assignment we give you will be within 25 miles of your home zip code. For assignments more than 25 miles away, we offer additional bonus pay!
This is an excellent way to supplement your income. We look forward to hearing from you!
- At least 18 years of age
- Resident of the State of New York
- Valid New York State Driver License
- Reliable vehicle with valid registration and insurance
- iPhone or Android Smartphone
- Availability during the hours of 7 PM - 10 PM several weekdays each week
- Availability during the hours of 6 AM - 8 AM several weekdays each week
- Availability during the hours of 9 AM - 5 PM at least one weekday each week
- Availability during at least 2 Saturdays per month
- Access to a computer, printer, and scanner