Process Safety Management (Psm) Database Coordinator
Houston , TX 77042
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
At aeSolutions, our Vision is for employees to realize their full potential through the achievement of our clients' success. We support our team members' professional and personal development all while solving some of the most complex automation and process safety engineering challenges in industry. We are hiring across our departments to grow our best-in-class technical teams, and encourage anyone who is similarly dedicated to pursuing excellence to apply today.Note: Office, Hybrid, and Remote Work Options Available.
We are hiring a Process Safety Management (PSM) Database Coordinator to join our Process Safety Management (PSM) group, working either out of Houston or remotely for the right candidate. This individual will be responsible for assuring the quality of databases housing PSM data, conducting and publishing periodic analyses reports, and assisting database users as necessary. Occasional travel to our client's facility in Texas will be required.
Qualifications / Experience:
- ABachelor'sDegree in Chemical, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience
- 0-2+ years of experience in process safety, specifically relating to one or more core Process Safety Management deliverables
- 5 years of experience in database quality assurance, preferably in the oil and gas industry
- Effective written/verbal communicationand organization/analytical skills; experience recording/writing detailed technical data and reports a plus
- The willingness and ability to travel up to 25% of the time; Valid driver's license required.
- Ability to multi-task, maintain flexibility,and work independently with minimal supervision
In addition, we expect the following in all our employees:
- A passion for making our clients, our worksites, and our world a safer place
- The ability to work well in both team-based and independent situations
- Outstanding problem-solving skills with a knack for thinking creatively
aeSolutions offers a wide variety of benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance
- FSA or HSA options
- Life, Disability, Accident & Illness insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with Roth or Traditional option
- Holidays and accrued time off with pay
- Flex time schedules
- Employee service center with 24/7 online access to personal information/changes
aeSolutions is a consulting, engineering and systems integration company that provides industrial process safety and automation products and services. We are specialists focused on helping industrial clients achieve their risk management and operational excellence goals through our expertise in process safety, combustion control and safeguarding,
safety instrumented systems, control system design and integration, alarm management, and related operations and integrity management systems.aeSolutions is committed to employing high-integrity professionals who will work closely with teammates and clients to deliver engineering solutions that meet or exceed process safety goals.If you are looking for a company that offers challenging and rewarding work, values your contributions, provides excellent pay and benefits, and is dedicated to safety, you may be a good fit.To learn more about the company and apply, visit www.aesolutions.com.Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work ZoneNote: aeSolutions does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party agencies or recruiters, and no fees will be paid should the company hire an applicant submitted by a third party absent a written contract and a specific request for assistance with that role. Please email email@example.com for more information.