Perform diversified assembly of a variety of energetic components where diagrams and work instructions are provided. Process operators handle, transport, prepare and process chemicals used to manufacture energetic material.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Performs technical tasks related to the manufacture of airbag energetics, while consistently meeting production standards and abiding by all quality checks. Assembly must be to established/specified best practice guidelines.
2. Assemble/disassemble small- to medium-sized parts and operating machinery by hand with hand tools or workstation machinery.
3. Operate production equipment and perform basic set-up, breakdown, cleaning, and preventive maintenance.
4. Visually check/inspect materials and products against standards; test materials manually and with instruments and record test data; maintain records and logs as necessary.
5. Gather quality data and maintain statistical process control charts on designated processes.
6. Record production counts and other relevant production information.
7. Maintain material traceability with KANBAN labeling system.
8. Participate in team activities oriented toward achievement of quality/productivity goals and identify/implement improvements in those areas.
9. Move materials by hand or with material handling aids. Includes moving large, bulky bins, containers, sacks, or barrels of up to 450 pounds; routine lifting/pushing/ pulling of 50-100 pound containers.
10. Place materials or products into shipping/transport containers.
11. Maintain work areas in a clean, orderly state, including sweeping, mopping, washing, buffing, and other general housekeeping functions.
1st (6am- 2pm), 2nd (2pm- 10pm) and 3rd (10pm- 6am) shifts available.
Because we operator under a license from ATF, we cannot hire anyone who has ever had a felony conviction- EVER!
Key Safety Systems, Inc.