PRN Registered Nurse (Rn) - Cath Lab
USA Vein Clinics
Arlington , TX 76012
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
As a Nurse, you would balance the needs of patients and maintain efficient work flow of the office as well as provide support to the physician in all facets of medical procedures particularly during IR procedures. In addition, you would ensure that the patient has an excellent service experience.
- Ensure smooth daily operations of the cath labs
- Oversee ordering and inventory of cath lab supplies
- Willingness to travel among nearby cath lab locations
- Schedule and obtain pre certifications for all cath lab patients
- Act as a liaison to patients with any questions they may have
- Perform pre and post operative phone calls
- Work closely with the Director of Operations
- Recover patients and assist in the cath lab procedure room as necessary
- Bachelor degree/diploma/associate degree from an accredited School of Nursing.
- Currently licensed or eligible for RN licensure in the State of Texas.
- Professionalism in interpersonal communication skills with patients, patient families, colleagues, physicians and ancillary department personnel.
- Personal professional development, accountability, organization and leadership in the performance of professional nursing practice.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certified
- Experience with accreditation surveys and Standards preferred
- Starting peripheral IVs and phlebotomy;
- Application of leads for Telemetry Monitors and ECGs;
- Pulse Oximetry monitoring;
- Must be familiar with peripheral arterial catheterization lab procedures, as well as post-procedure recovery work.
- Monitoring patients during angiograph and in the recovery room