PRN Radiology Technologist
USA Vein Clinics
Philadelphia , PA 19019
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
As a Rad tech, you would balance the needs of patients and maintain efficient work flow of the office as well as provide support to the physician during medical procedures. In addition, you would ensure that the patient has an excellent service experience.
As an X-Ray Technician your responsibilities would include:
- Operating Neuro-vascular OEC 9800 C-Arm during peripheral arterial diagnostic and treatment procedures in a premier office-based lab.
- Maintain facilities, equipment, and materials in a condition to promote efficiency, health, comfort, and safety of patients and staff.
- Check equipment, supplies and accessories on a regular daily basis.
- Responsible for transferring DICOM images to PACS system.
- Assist physicians with procedures.
- Minimum one year of Interventional / Vascular Radiology Experience required
- Technical/Professional Training/Degree as a Radiologic Technologist
- Cultural sensitivity and excellent patient care skills.
- Ability to work well in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize effectively, and work as part of a team.
- This is a part time role (Mondays and Thursdays), but we are offering a full time option working in our clinics if candidates are looking or more hours!