TechOp Solutions is looking for a certified Privacy SME to support our DHS customer with privacy oversight development, and strategy support.
Serve as lead subject matter expert on all issues related to privacy to include significant policy development and evaluation;
Work with CBP offices and OIT divisions and the Security Operations Center to document privacy breaches by collecting and recording factual incident data to include interviewing witnesses, collecting physical evidence, and arranging for examination of physical evidence;
Draft, review, and/or respond to PCR findings, privacy incident reviews, and privacy investigations;
Conduct research to support decision making on relevant policy implications, including changes in privacy and organization procedures, compliance with Departmental policy, data and privacy regulations, security standard requirements, and other policy issues;
Draft and review Privacy Oversight sections of Congressionally-mandated reports;
Support IT design reviews and system planning;
Mission critical program management support.
Masters of Science degree from accredited college or university is required; JD preferred
10 years experience minimum; prior Privacy compliance and Policy experience required
CBP experience is preferred but not required
CIPP/CIPM Certification is strongly preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and need to meet eligibility requirements, and must be capable of maintaining the corresponding security clearance.
VIEW JOBS10/20/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-01-18T00:00Requisition ID 125938BR Date updated 10/18/2018
Raytheon IIS/GIS provides Operations and Maintenance support for the Intelligence Community
Raytheon has an exciting and challenging opportunity available for a Subject Matter Expert (SME) II Network Engineer supporting an Intelligence Community customer's Virtual Platforms presence wide-area (WAN), local-area (LAN) and campus-area (CAN) networks across multiple security domains. The SME serves as a definitive source of knowledge, technique, or expertise. The SME performs research, requirements analysis, design, installation, troubleshooting, and support of local- and wide-area network hardware, software and applications. The SME develops system specifications, architecture designs, integration and test plans, and all relevant documentation; develops risk management and mitigation strategy; and maintains compliance with QA standards as well as ensuring service performance indicators are met or exceeded. The SME will have experience in reviewing Mission related change requirements such as Requests for Change (RFCs) and approved Change Requests (CRQs) and determining impacts on Transport activities across the Enterprise while providing Technical solutions and cost impacts. Experience in complex telecommunications applications involving all phases of telecommunications network design, implementation, and analysis is also required.
* Focus will be on Subject Matter Expert (Virtual Platforms)
* Design and implement a single, scalable integrated virtual platform capability across existing customer data centers.
* Examine and develop requirements with all stakeholders.
* Review various design options and recommend best solution for implementation.
* Provide recommendations on newly submitted actions items.
* Coordinate issues with the appropriate owners/organizations.
* Provide concurrence on decisions or recommendations by assigned suspense.
* Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, scenarios, business analysis and test/workflow analysis.
* Decompose high-level business and user requirements into functional requirements.
* Represent requirements using alternative views, such as analysis models (diagrams).
* Lead requirement analysis and verification, ensuring requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and they conform to standards.
* Manage requirements traceability information and track requirements status throughout the review process.
* Identify requirement errors and defects, and write response statements to appropriate owners/organizations.
* Support network traffic analysis and bandwidth optimization efforts to ensure attainment of performance and availability objectives.
* Evaluate and report on new/emerging network/communication technologies to enhance capacity, performance and reliability of the network.
* Evaluate and recommend changes and/or technology upgrades to address performance, standardization and industry best practices.
* Follows all Customer network security processes and procedures, ensures compliance with all Government policies.
* Develop and maintain network architecture diagrams.
* Ability to work independently with little direction and guidance
* Security Clearance: Active TS/SCI
* Network design and engineering (Advanced Level)
* Creation of network related Rough Order Magnitude (ROM) equipment lists and costing
* Ability to estimate labor needed to complete planning, engineering, procurement, and installation of complex Enterprise Transport solutions
* Understanding of DISA and IC standards and processes
* Excellent writing and communication skills, including the ability to develop analytical documents and present oral presentations to senior/executive management
* Interpersonal skills, to help negotiate priorities
* Proficient is MS Office suite – Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
* Ability to work weekends and evening hours as needed
* An understanding of how to practice requirements engineering according to several hardware/software development life cycles in a team environment
* Knowledge of product management concepts and how Enterprise network products are positioned and implemented
* Travel up to 10% of time
* 12+ years related technical experience in Network and Transport technologies, tools, and techniques
* 8+ years experience with large-scale enterprise/global networks in a high paced diverse environment
* 4+ years demonstrated experience designing and implementing enterprise-scale multiple virtual platform capabilities in classified environments
* Thorough understanding of private, public and hybrid cloud solutions.
* Understanding and experience with the DoD Architecture Framework and other key DoD network architecture and strategic planning instructions
* Experience with CISCO and Juniper, switches, routers, Cryptographic devises, VPN and VPN client.
* Experience with Network analysis tools (CISCO Network Analysis Modules, Solar Winds Network Management, OPNET NetOne, HP Network Node Manager, etc.)
* Experience with CISCO firewall/VPN equipment (Adaptive Security Appliance, etc)
* Experience with supporting IP services to connect to NIPRNET, SIPRNET and JWICS (IPv4, VPN, IPv6, Multicast, QOS, SDN, SNMP, VOIP, VTC, etc)
* Experience with EIGRP, OSPF, BGP and multicast
Required Education (including Major):
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
Desired Educations (including Major):
* Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
* Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
* CompTIA Security +
* CISCO CCNP, CCVP, CCNA or CCDP
* AWS certification
* MS Azure certification
* ITIL v3 Foundations
* ISC2 CISSP
This position requires a U.S. Person.
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
TS/SCI - Current
Type Of Job
VA - Springfield
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
VIEW JOBS1/11/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-11T00:00Position Title: Program Manager - Expert
Location: Springfield, VA
Clearance Required: Top Secret/SCI
Duties may include:
* Provide technical, financial, schedule and risk management expertise and assistance to the project, program or Program Management Office (PMO).
* Provide support to the drafting of interagency agreements and other documents required for the execution of AF9's and MIPR's.
* Provide business executive support in linking Program Objective Memorandum (POM) and Budget Planning with Budget Execution and Control.
* Provide programmatic risk assessments, mitigation strategies and risk burn down plans to achieve the desired program results.
* Support coordination of cost estimates and technical work scope with the PMO and appropriate project or program teams.
* Interface with Agency organizational areas, end users/customers including foreign and domestic agencies to identify and mitigate risks, develop and manage budgets, create and maintain schedules that ensure technical results and program performance.
* Provide program management support to Agency Management in strategic business planning, business development activities, product concept development and Information Technology engineering.
* Ensure programmatic alignment and adherence to the Agency Vision, Planning and Programs, CIOT Priorities and TA Priorities.
* Support the development, coordination and governance management of Request For Change (RFC's) and Engineering Change Proposal (ECPs) requirements documents.
* Monitor the technical maintenance and configuration management of program and project plans, Concept of Operations (CONOPS), architecture diagrams, and other key program documents.
* Provide decision support analysis, leveraging techniques, tools and models, to influence the definition and delivery of GEOINT Services priorities and objectives.
* Support the preparation of briefing packages for the Acquisition Governance Process and other related governance boards.
* Support the coordination of program management between the Engineering Divisions, CIO-T Offices, Planning and Programs Office, Agency Directorates and Associate Directorates.
* Support Agency and IC Steering Groups, Advisory Groups and Governance Boards.
* Support Enterprise Release Planning.
* Support Analysis of Alternatives (AoA's) and / or Assessments.
* Support cross functional/cross geographical team meetings.
* Maintain PMO artifacts using customer approved software, tools and processes.
* Provide acquisition program management expertise in lean six-sigma strategies and execution; working knowledge of agile methods, practices and execution; or working knowledge of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) methods and applications.
* Monitor validation and verification of various engineering results and deliverables to ensure the highest quality and traceability to requirements.
* Responsibiltiy for ensuring that security guidance flows from the PM to the developer for satisfying the requirements to deliver the system, to include the schedule for delivering a certified and accredited system.
Skills and Experience:
* U.S. Citizenship.
* Current Top Secret clearance with current SCI access and in-scope SSBI date.
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Business or a related field such as Economics, Accounting, or Finance.
* 15 Years of demonstrated specialized experience as a Program Manager in terms of cost, schedule, performance, and risk management.
* Project Management Professional (PMP), DAWIA Level III certification in Program Management or equivalent specialized experience with Project Management tools and techniques.
* Demonstrated specialized experience in Cost/ Price analysis, cost estimating or financial management.
* Demonstrated specialized experience in Department of Defense (DoD) and or Agency acquisition processes.
* Demonstrated specialized experience with the development and/or review of cost estimates and the associated technical work scope necessary to achieve stated objectives.
* Demonstrated knowledge of the geospatial intelligence mission and its contributions to the Intelligence Community.
* Demonstrated specialized experience in managing Cost Plus Fixed Fee, Cost Plus Incentive Fee, Cost Plus Award Fee, Firm Fixed Price, Time and Materials or Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity type contracts.
* Demonstrated specialized experience in lean six-sigma, Agile or SAFe methods with demonstrated results.
* Demonstrated specialized experience tailoring and using both Agile and Waterfall development methodologies to support acquisition planning, execution, integration and transition to operations.
* Demonstrated specialized experience with the identification of technical issues and proactive communication of possible impacts.
* Demonstrated specialized experience in performing validation and verification of various engineering results and deliverables to ensure the highest quality results against customer requirements.
* Demonstrated knowledge of Department of Defense (DoD) and/or Intelligence Community (IC) Configuration Management (CM) processes.
* Demonstrated specialized experience with developing and validating system roadmaps, project plans and mission capabilities.
Compass, Inc. (Compass) is a Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) headquartered in Herndon, VA as a Defense and Intelligence solutions provider to the United States Government. We provide Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA), Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS), and Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) to our government and business partner customers. As a premier Defense and Intelligence solution provider, we employee a diverse, agile, highly trained and extremely talented staff.
Compass, Inc. is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (M/F/D)