Summary: The Privacy Analyst reports directly to the Vice President of Compliance and will be responsible for:
Ensuring a reasonable and appropriate level of compliance is met in regards to the HIPAA Privacy Rule and other Federal and State laws, rules, and standards dealing with Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
Non-technical safeguards in respect to Protected Health Information (PHI) as well as other proprietary and sensitive information.
Assisting with development and maintenance of privacy policies and procedures.
Assuring policies and procedures related to the privacy of information are being followed,
Reporting metrics related to information privacy.
Identifying, investigating, reporting and resolving privacy violations with the highest degree of integrity, confidentiality and professionalism.
Maintaining and helping to further build the Information Privacy Program in a way that ensures absolute integrity of investigation results in a way that reflects true and accurate analysis.
Providing professional assistance to appropriate personnel and clients regarding the privacy of data at CCHCS.
All candidates must have a minimum of three years of experience directly related to HIPAA and HITECH privacy rules or related compliance areas.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and a minimum of three years of health care compliance experience considered.
CHPC certificate preferred.
If no current CHPC certification, must be attained within 24 months of commencement of employment.
Must have excellent written and verbal communication and management skills, ability to multi-task, and high level of discretion due to the nature of privacy issues.
Licensure, Registration, and/or Certification:
Current CHPC certification preferred. If not currently certified, then CHPC must be attained within 24 months of employment.
VIEW JOBS11/15/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-13T00:00JOB SUMMARY
The Analyst, Sales & Use Tax will support quality tax compliance and tax planning in accordance with Textron's fiduciary processes, policies, and procedures. The Analyst, Sales & Use Tax will prepare and file sales & use tax returns, assist with preparing GL account reconciliations/analysis as needed, file business licenses and participate on other special projects as assigned.
* Prepare and file sales & use tax returns of varying degrees of complexity
* Assist with preparing GL account reconciliations/analyses as needed
* Process required tax payment requests and ensure all payments are remitted to tax authorities by the required due dates
* Manage and update the sales & use tax calendar
* Respond to notices and document requests from state and local tax authorities
* Assist with special projects / Business Unit requests as assigned
* File business licenses
* Protect and maintain the privacy of employee personnel records including, but not limited to, personal and compensation information about employees.
* Open to future career development opportunities within Textron business unit locations
* Perform other job duties as assigned
* Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting
* 0 to 2 years of sales and use tax experience
* Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
* Detail oriented and organized
* Excellent computer skills (MS Office, SAP, Taxware, Vertex, Hyland)
* Ability to clearly write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and vendors
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral, or diagram form
* Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
* Ability and willingness to work evenings or weekends when necessary to meet project deadlines
VIEW JOBS11/16/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-14T00:00<div style="margin-left:-15px;">
<div>Cook Children's HRIS Analyst I is responsible for the maintenance of employee-based systems and applications managed within the HRIS team. You will be responsible for analysis and management of data, maintaining set up tables and templates, and supporting Manager of HRIS with system upgrades and other process improvements within HRIS.<br />
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Requires a High School diploma but a Bachelor's Degree in HR, IT, MIS or related area is preferred.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">With a Bachelor's degree, 1 - 2 years experience working with HR Information Systems is required, preferably including Lawson HRIS and Performance Review systems.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">With a High School Diploma, 5-7 years of experience is required.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Demonstrated ability to develop complex queries and reports, create professional reports and presentations, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Advanced Microsoft Office skills, Excel proficiency a must.</li>
Cook Children's is an EOE/AA - Minority/Females/Disability/Vet</div>
<a href="https://www.healthcaresource.com/cook/index.cfm?fuseaction=search.jobDetails&template=dsp_job_details.cfm&cJobId=113432&fwkMethod=L&fwkKey=2005_1721_0_0_181022214529_1540259130037_4160">Apply/View Full Description</a> - Select North Texas LEAD as application referral source.North Texas LeadFort WorthTX
VIEW JOBS11/16/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-14T00:00<strong>Summary: </strong> This position will work closely with the Director of Government Reimbursement and the CCMC and CCHS accounting departments. They will be responsible for the management and preparation of the Medicare/Medicaid annual cost reports for the Medical Center and for the Health System. They will conduct research on Federal and State regulations/laws. They will prepare utilization and financial data for other Health System employees/departments, complete Federal and State surveys, and assist with the company's financial audit as required. In addition, they will accumulate and maintain proper statistics for the cost reporting system and the cost accounting system. They will obtain from other regional hospitals, information on our interns and residents to ensure CCMC's Federal reimbursement. They must possess expertise in both government reporting and information technology.<br />
<strong>Qualifications: </strong><br />
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Bachelor's degree in Business/Accounting.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Three to five years of experience in healthcare with Medicare/Medicaid reimbursement and cost reporting. </li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Must possess familiarity with hospital systems, monthly close processes, financial analysis, and internal control systems.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Requires extensive use of MS office applications, ie. Word, Excel, Power Point and ten-key.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Must possess proficient organizational skills and be able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Accuracy and timeliness are key attributes.</li>
Cook Children's is an EOE/AA - Minority/Females/Disability/Vet<br />
<a href="https://www.healthcaresource.com/cook/index.cfm?fuseaction=search.jobDetails&template=dsp_job_details.cfm&cJobId=112838&fwkMethod=L&fwkKey=2005_1721_0_0_181015235735_1539662255460_4160">Apply/View Full Description</a>North Texas LeadFort WorthTX