We are seeking career minded detail orientated candidates for our client, a large printing manufacturer in Virginia Beach.
This position entails the individual assisting with daily operations of a deadline-orientated Print Production Service department.
This is a very thought-intensive position requiring exceptional organization and time-management skills, learning to assist in the efficient and safe operation of all machines.
(1) Adobe Acrobat and Photoshop knowledge
(2) CorelDraw knowledge
(3) Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word and Excel) skills
(4) Ability to learn internal applications as needed
(5) Excellent math, reading, verbal and written skills
(6) Capable of self-managing and multi-tasking while making sound and justifiable decisions
(7) Work with team or independently, without direct supervision/guidance
(8) Set priorities and meet deadlines accordingly
(9) Ability to sit/stand for long periods of time and maintain attention to detail
(10) Good vision & fine motor skills
and the physical ability to push/pull/carry at least 50 pounds.
Must have High School diploma or G.E.D.
Email resumes to
Apply in person during our walk-in hours Monday-Thursday 9-11am or 2-3pm at 2121 Old Greenbrier rd Suite B Chesapeake Virginia 23320